I'll be greatest job president EVER!

Old 06-26-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Trump Derangement Syndrome is bad for the brain. if it is not treated quickly and permanently it can result in 1) a drop in IQ 2) memory lapses 3) delusions 4) mumbling repetitious and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories,, examples abound on Political Talk threads

Personal Best Regards:

'Trump Cultist & Apologist Syndrome'
requires 1) a substantially below average IQ, 2) a complete lack of memory, 3) extreme gullibility, 4) lies & chants divorced from reality...of which a number of members on TOTV have already shown to be severely stricken with this serious mental disease.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-26-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

'Trump Cultist & Apologist Syndrome'
requires 1) a substantially below average IQ, 2) a complete lack of memory, 3) extreme gullibility, 4) lies & chants divorced from reality...of which a number of members on TOTV have already shown to be severely stricken with this serious mental disease.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
But, no poopy in pants from being a total coward like you. No one has met you yet you talk here as if you are an actual villager.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
But, no poopy in pants from being a total coward like you. No one has met you yet you talk here as if you are an actual villager.
I doubt she lives in TV, more likely she lives in that trailer park along Haines Creek.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm sorry, but when I read something this naive...I can't help but laugh.

Either you are totally oblivious to what the 'Great Recession' was and that it started under Bush...or you're just lying to yourself.

Whichever it is...you still made me chuckle.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Actually the job losses occurred in the middle of the Obama presidency. Many employers at that time were only hiring part-time, as they seemed to have little to no confidence in the economy and did not want to pay for healthcare benefits. Since Trump took office there has been a big difference in how many of these companies view their future. Many are back to hiring full-time with benefits and are increasing their number of employees. In my circle of family and friends I'm seeing it happen in both big and small companies and in various sectors. Of course, there are always exceptions, but optimism seems to be rising and it's working for those I know.

Sometimes real life facts are hard to swallow for those who are working so hard to bring down the new administration .

Tags
love, president, job, greatest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.