Into Political where it is a little safer.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Default Into Political where it is a little safer.

"Women are smarter than men because they listen." - Phil Donahue #QuoteOfTheDay

Marlo Thomas sent this today on her Facebook page.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Wackadoodle- does your wife listen to you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Or, if you had a wife...do you think she would listen to you?

How about your mommy, does she listen to you?

Old 03-27-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Or, if you had a wife...do you think she would listen to you?

How about your mommy, does she listen to you?

Let's see Jennifer, Lisa, Susan, Kim, Pat, Jane, Pat, Pat, Mary Jane, Maddie, Shelby, Brenda, Barb, Barb, Barb, Helen, Debra, Deb, Debbie, Lori, Laura, Lori, Grace, Margarita, Elodie, Eliza, Jane, Sarah, Cara, Keisha, Sheila, Ellen, Eileen, Susan, Blanca, Juanita, Mary, Tess, Charlie, Jordan, Marcia, Marsha, Nicole, Carmel, Reese, Elisa, Lydiia, Talia, Talia, Wendy, Kathie, Kathy, Kelly, Emma, Emma, Emma, Carol, Carol, Carol, Carol, Doreen, etc. sometimes listen to me. Sometimes not.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Let's see Jennifer, Lisa, Susan, Kim, Pat, Jane, Pat, Pat, Mary Jane, Maddie, Shelby, Brenda, Barb, Barb, Barb, Helen, Debra, Deb, Debbie, Lori, Laura, Lori, Grace, Margarita, Elodie, Eliza, Jane, Sarah, Cara, Keisha, Sheila, Ellen, Eileen, Susan, Blanca, Juanita, Mary, Tess, Charlie, Jordan, Marcia, Marsha, Nicole, Carmel, Reese, Elisa, Lydiia, Talia, Talia, Wendy, Kathie, Kathy, Kelly, Emma, Emma, Emma, Carol, Carol, Carol, Carol, Doreen, etc. sometimes listen to me. Sometimes not.
Huh?? Those your wive's names or moms?

Old 03-27-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Huh?? Those your wive's names or moms?

This statement by you shows Marlo was right.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Dimwitdave - you are the dumbest person on this forum. Try to keep up!
I asked about wives and mommy...wackadoodle replies with a list of roughly 40 names. Do you know if those are his wives or moms?

Old 03-27-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dimwitdave - you are the dumbest person on this forum. Try to keep up!
I asked about wives and mommy...wackadoodle replies with a list of roughly 40 names. Do you know if those are his wives or moms?

It's none of your business, creep. I mean dirtbag!

Oh, and I forgot Holly, Claudia, Mary Kate, Florence, Joyce, Sharon, June, Jane, Alison, Michaela, Lynda, Linda, Marie, BJ, etc.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

The issues of the world and it's people are secondary to this type of discussion?

The plummet of TOTV political continues!
Old 03-27-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The issues of the world and it's people are secondary to this type of discussion?

Issues of the world on TOTV political? It is mainly just name calling, racism, sexism and human stupidity. And the cheapest of shots by some. These are mainly dirtbag and affald; but affald I hope is gone for good.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It's none of your business, creep. I mean dirtbag!

Oh, and I forgot Holly, Claudia, Mary Kate, Florence, Joyce, Sharon, June, Jane, Alison, Michaela, Lynda, Linda, Marie, BJ, etc.
BJ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Old 03-27-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
BJ...

BJ is a regular on Talk of the Villages. Who I see in other settings.

I forgot Cindy, Ann, Leslie and a few others. Women in the Villages or in this area I have listened to or they have listened to me or are connected with me in some context.

There are quite a lot more too.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
BJ is a regular on Talk of the Villages. Who I see in other settings.

I forgot Cindy, Ann, Leslie and a few others. Women in the Villages or in this area I have listened to or they have listened to me or are connected with me in some context.

There are quite a lot more too.
Like Jo, Shawn, Bonnie, Diane, Pauline, Paula, Roxanne. and Rose.

Just women I have talked to here in the Villages either in person, via phone, via Facebook. They do listen better than most men.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like Jo, Shawn, Bonnie, Diane, Pauline, Paula, Roxanne. and Rose.

Just women I have talked to here in the Villages either in person, via phone, via Facebook. They do listen better than most men.
Small talk...bullsh!t that means nothing. Start talking about anything besides what you'd find in people magazine or on The View and their eyes glaze over and they give you that deer in the headlights look. Most no nothing about anything but their immediate job and pop culture.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Small talk...bullsh!t that means nothing. Start talking about anything besides what you'd find in people magazine or on The View and their eyes glaze over and they give you that deer in the headlights look. Most no nothing about anything but their immediate job and pop culture.
Oh really. Kate is a computer programmer that flew all over the US fixing problems. Ellen used to be a school administrator. Diane a Principal on Cape Cod, MA. And I know a lot of female lawyers that can wipe the floor with many male lawyers because women are often much better listeners and more empathetic. Donald Trump is the biggest argument for blow hard men and NOT letting them keep power. He has screwed up just about every thing he has put his hands on BIGLY since becoming President. His daughter and others try to get him out of the muck but he just puts himself right back in it.

Tags
phil, thomas, safer, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.