Illegal Alien Abducts Woman

Old 03-30-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Think I will start copying and pasting some of this racist garbage on Facebook so that we can get more people commenting on here. Especially some African Americans.

My sister-in-law is from Jamaica by the way and served in the US Navy as support staff for the Navy SEALS. She is what most people would call black as are her two sons.

He at six years old pointed at his skin while talking to me and told me "This is only skin deep". He had more wisdom at six than some people on TOTV Political Forum have at 86.

You're repeating yourself again, Tal.

And I doubt anyone bothers to read your Facebook, unless they have insomnia. Nothing personal, buddy.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We have to listen to CNM's halfwit comments, so surely you can handle anyone else's, good or bad.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Probably committed by a lot more citizens than illegal aliens.
Once again, you missed the point. If that illegal was not in the country, it would have been one less crime.

Getting rid of the illegals, gets rid of some of the crime. I never suggested that it gets rid of ALL the crime. But, without illegals, you have NO crimes committed by illegals.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Think I will start copying and pasting some of this racist garbage on Facebook so that we can get more people commenting on here. Especially some African Americans.

My sister-in-law is from Jamaica by the way and served in the US Navy as support staff for the Navy SEALS. She is what most people would call black as are her two sons.

He at six years old pointed at his skin while talking to me and told me "This is only skin deep". He had more wisdom at six than some people on TOTV Political Forum have at 86.
Please...I'd love to hear from them...in their broken english. Debating them is like debating the mongoloids I mentioned earlier. They have nothing to defend their ACTIONS.

Of COURSE she was "support staff", not many women can make even the REDUCED standards for women. She was the unit secretary...great...guess she's an equal...huh?

Well...he's wrong...as wrong as most 6 year olds and many 86 year olds. Equality is a scam...there is NO equality. Show me IF it exists.

Quote:
Once again, you missed the point. If that illegal was not in the country, it would have been one less crime.

Getting rid of the illegals, gets rid of some of the crime. I never suggested that it gets rid of ALL the crime. But, without illegals, you have NO crimes committed by illegals.
For that...you have to get rid of the blacks and the broken whites who hang around them.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

I was looking for a flying saucer.

Tags
county, woman, abducts, alien, illegal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.