Imagine Alabama

Old 12-13-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Default Imagine Alabama

Imagine if the Republicans had put their saddle on a squeaky clean horse how BAD the dems ass whipping would have been!! Or is it imagine if soros through his puppet obozo hadn't spent a few hundred million on _________________ how bad the ass whipping would have been.. I'm not sure why you people want to legislate all of our rights and freedoms away...
Old 12-13-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Imagine if the Republicans had put their saddle on a squeaky clean horse how BAD the dems ass whipping would have been!! Or is it imagine if soros through his puppet obozo hadn't spent a few hundred million on _________________ how bad the ass whipping would have been.. I'm not sure why you people want to legislate all of your rights and freedoms away🤔
No state legislature will send a democrat to the Senate -- Repeal the 17th Amendment.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Amazing!! When the truth is more powerful than the dimturds urge to spew lies and hatred...
Old 12-13-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Imagine if the Republicans had put their saddle on a squeaky clean horse how BAD the dems ass whipping would have been!! Or is it imagine if soros through his puppet obozo hadn't spent a few hundred million on _________________ how bad the ass whipping would have been.. I'm not sure why you people want to legislate all of our rights and freedoms away...
How to shut a dimturd up, Post the truth
Amazing!! When the truth is more powerful than the dimturds urge to spew lies and hatred...
Old 12-13-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes they WILL Bog...when the state legislature is FULL of minorities and women. They ARE taking over the population...women are 50% of a states population...you LOST 50% right off the top. Women RELY on rules and regulations...it's WHAT keeps them SAFE and "EQUAL". Without lots and lots of rules and regulations...women...and minorities...would be nowhere...with NOTHING...because the bigger, smarter, more ambitious white men WOULD control everything.

White men made western civilization...WE are responsible for the world we all live in today. When white men were in charge...we peaked...as a country and a civilization. Now...with women and minorities FORCED into EVERYTHING...America is no longer at the top...America is declining...from #1 to #25. America has become BROKE, BANKRUPT, since minorities and women have had a say...they WANT WANT WANT. The MORE say they get...the worse things get. Obama a black "woman"...did more to bankrupt the country than ALL those before him. Minorities became a majority under him.

America and now western civilization is crashing and burning BECAUSE the demographics that MADE IT GREAT are being replaced by those who NEVER made ANYTHING great. Women and minorities.

They can SAY they are equal to white men...but as I've shown here...with my incessant asking...WHERE IS THE PROOF...WHERE is the top school? The top neighborhood, top city, top country run by women/minorities? They just can't come up with anything SHOWING they ARE equals to white men.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

I’m very much amused by the consistent back and forth between Dems and Rep on the forum. News flash, they both suck and thrive on voter ignorance, which there is clearly an abundance of. I love Trump, I hate Trump, on and on and on and on......
Old 12-14-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes they WILL Bog...when the state legislature is FULL of minorities and women. They ARE taking over the population...women are 50% of a states population...you LOST 50% right off the top. Women RELY on rules and regulations...it's WHAT keeps them SAFE and "EQUAL". Without lots and lots of rules and regulations...women...and minorities...would be nowhere...with NOTHING...because the bigger, smarter, more ambitious white men WOULD control everything.

White men made western civilization...WE are responsible for the world we all live in today. When white men were in charge...we peaked...as a country and a civilization. Now...with women and minorities FORCED into EVERYTHING...America is no longer at the top...America is declining...from #1 to #25. America has become BROKE, BANKRUPT, since minorities and women have had a say...they WANT WANT WANT. The MORE say they get...the worse things get. Obama a black "woman"...did more to bankrupt the country than ALL those before him. Minorities became a majority under him.

America and now western civilization is crashing and burning BECAUSE the demographics that MADE IT GREAT are being replaced by those who NEVER made ANYTHING great. Women and minorities.

They can SAY they are equal to white men...but as I've shown here...with my incessant asking...WHERE IS THE PROOF...WHERE is the top school? The top neighborhood, top city, top country run by women/minorities? They just can't come up with anything SHOWING they ARE equals to white men.
there was a conversation between Laura Ingraham and Jorge Ramos concerning chain immigration. Ramos let the at out of the bag as to one reason why the left was really opposed. His claim was that Trump's policy was concocted because Trump wanted to keep the USA white Ingraham replied that the immigration policy covered people from all nations so how did Trump's policy operate to "white immigration policy only"

while you and I differ in many areas I do agree that non whites political ambition is to make whites a minority and to do that they have to have greater numbers by either birth or immigration

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-14-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
there was a conversation between Laura Ingraham and Jorge Ramos concerning chain immigration. Ramos let the at out of the bag as to one reason why the left was really opposed. His claim was that Trump's policy was concocted because Trump wanted to keep the USA white Ingraham replied that the immigration policy covered people from all nations so how did Trump's policy operate to "white immigration policy only"

while you and I differ in many areas I do agree that non whites political ambition is to make whites a minority and to do that they have to have greater numbers by either birth or immigration

Personal Best Regards:
It is with glee to see PBR and Donny B agree on racial policy. Won't be long until they both have a discussion on MLK Blvd.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is with glee to see PBR and Donny B agree on racial policy. Won't be long until they both have a discussion on MLK Blvd.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Well...IF the changing demographics continues as it has...MOST streets will resemble MLK Blvd.

So tell me CHI-CHI...are you ready to go to MLK Blvd with me? Are you ready to visit a 90% black high school along MLK Blvd with me? Are you ready to go to visit a 90% independent black country with me?

I'd settle for Chicago...MLK Blvd there...your home town...you can explain to me how "there" is the same as "here". How 90% negros are the same as 90% white people. We can chat with the locals in both places...and you can show me the similarities. You can prove me wrong...it's your big chance...ready?
Old 12-14-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Well...IF the changing demographics continues as it has...MOST streets will resemble MLK Blvd.

So tell me CHI-CHI...are you ready to go to MLK Blvd with me? Are you ready to visit a 90% black high school along MLK Blvd with me? Are you ready to go to visit a 90% independent black country with me?

I'd settle for Chicago...MLK Blvd there...your home town...you can explain to me how "there" is the same as "here". How 90% negros are the same as 90% white people. We can chat with the locals in both places...and you can show me the similarities. You can prove me wrong...it's your big chance...ready?
Only if it's a road trip and PBR drives.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
imagine, ass, whipping, bad, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.