I'm Concerned

Old 12-12-2017, 09:47 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No, I don't get that sense. This forum seems to have a number of intelligent people on it, and I would consider it to be a total reflection of the Villages I have known the last 5 years. Of course there are a few liberal idiots that are remorsing that Crooked Hillary lost, but they are just a little annoying. And there is that Wackadoodle guy, a total bust out loser, a result of inbreeding of all things. The only judgemental poster I know of on here is Cedwards38...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
What a *****.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a *****.
I agree, a very big a**hole......RodneyDangerfield-Republicans.jpg
Old 12-13-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Boy View Post
I agree.....
You and the POS bust out loser have a few things in common. You guys should set up a play date.

You can show him cartoons on your phone and he can tell you if it is a 224 or 613...

Old 12-13-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
This website, which used to be a tremendous source of helpful information about The Villages, seems to have become overrun by racists, misogynists, xenophobes and other judgmental contributors who are convinced that they are somehow superior to people who are not exactly like them in appearance and thought. I don't think it's a reflection of America as a whole, and I hope it's not a reflection of The Villages Community. Any thoughts, and please don't bother with the name calling because I don't give a flip about what you think of me personally or politically. Just curious if others get the same sense.
What a stupid premise -- the is a Politics board, not "information about the Villages".
Old 12-13-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
You are in the wrong place. What you want is "The Villages, Florida, General Discussion".

It's down the hall, 3rd door on the left.
Funny post.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You and the POS bust out loser have a few things in common. You guys should set up a play date.

You can show him cartoons on your phone and he can tell you if it is a 224 or 613...

The 224 613 Project rocks. Check out the London scenes from Wonder Woman. I have enemies in very low places like this Political Forum and what it has become and friends in high places as well. And welcome to the Political Board even though it is a cesspool with some major sized rats. Some of these rats CRIMES go unpunished with their repeated CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
The 224 613 Project rocks.
COO COO
COO COO
COO COO
Criminal...
COO COO
recording...

Old 12-13-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
COO COO
COO COO
COO COO
Criminal...
COO COO
recording...

Took a little bite from a sewer rat. I am OK.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
This website, which used to be a tremendous source of helpful information about The Villages, seems to have become overrun by racists, misogynists, xenophobes and other judgmental contributors who are convinced that they are somehow superior to people who are not exactly like them in appearance and thought. I don't think it's a reflection of America as a whole, and I hope it's not a reflection of The Villages Community. Any thoughts, and please don't bother with the name calling because I don't give a flip about what you think of me personally or politically. Just curious if others get the same sense.
I agree that it is a small percentage of Villagers that are racist, misogenistic, etc., but I think having a racist and misogynist in the White House has given these people the idea that they can be more mainstream and not hide in the background anymore. We have run into a few of them in public, (in The Villages) and they can be very aggressive with their views and actions. Look at any poll, though, and you see that Trump's approval ratings hover around 35%. Hopefully we will be getting rid of him, and these horrible people will go back to hiding in the closet.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]This website, which used to be a tremendous source of helpful information about The Villages, seems to have become overrun by racists, misogynists, xenophobes and other judgmental contributors who are convinced that they are somehow superior to people who are not exactly like them in appearance and thought. I don't think it's a reflection of America as a whole, and I hope it's not a reflection of The Villages Community. Any thoughts, and please don't bother with the name calling because I don't give a flip about what you think of me personally or po

PS:

1) YOU are the one being "judgemental" and

2) nevermind

3) how do you like the strife and conflict caused by your feel-good-about-yourself Type 2 tyranny?

Old 12-13-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I agree that it is a small percentage of Villagers that are racist, misogenistic, etc., but I think having a racist and misogynist in the White House has given these people the idea that they can be more mainstream and not hide in the background anymore. We have run into a few of them in public, (in The Villages) and they can be very aggressive with their views and actions. Look at any poll, though, and you see that Trump's approval ratings hover around 35%. Hopefully we will be getting rid of him, and these horrible people will go back to hiding in the closet.
I sure hope so. I have run into a few racist and women haters here in the Villages over the 12 years I have been here. This Political Forum allows them to be anonymous and they have become extremely vocal as have those who commit crimes on here with repeated CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of a very flagrant type.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I sure hope so. I have run into a few racist and women haters here in the Villages over the 12 years I have been here. This Political Forum allows them to be anonymous and they have become extremely vocal as have those who commit crimes on here with repeated CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of a very flagrant type.
12 years that you have been leeching off your parents and us tax paying citizens...POS!
Give us an example of the racists and woman haters you "have run into here in the Villages"...lying window licker...you have never ran into one, nobody would be comfortable around your weird ass to share any opinion. They are just pleasant enough to get away from you!

Old 12-13-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
The 224 613 Project rocks. Check out the London scenes from Wonder Woman. I have enemies in very low places like this Political Forum and what it has become and friends in high places as well. And welcome to the Political Board even though it is a cesspool with some major sized rats. Some of these rats CRIMES go unpunished with their repeated CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
And how does that make you feel?

Old 12-13-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
And the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT just goes on-and-on.

It is very distracting from my 224 613 Project which is sad. Donald John Trump would probably approve of this Project but I would rather not be linked to someone with so many allegations against him of sexual assault and harassment.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, I don't get that sense. This forum seems to have a number of intelligent people on it, and I would consider it to be a total reflection of the Villages I have known the last 5 years. Of course there are a few liberal idiots that are remorsing that Crooked Hillary lost, but they are just a little annoying. And there is that Wackadoodle guy, a total bust out loser, a result of inbreeding of all things. The only judgemental poster I know of on here is Cedwards38...

POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

If someone makes a statement that is disparaging to women in general and are thus labeled misogynist, then that is simply a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is demeaning to persons of other races in general and are thus labeled racist, then that is a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is denigrating to persons from other countries and regions in general and are thus labeled xenophobes, that that is a statement of fact.

If I call someone a misogynistic, racist, xenophobic a-hole, then that is judgmental.

Tags
hope, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.