I'm reminded of a phrase

Old 05-18-2012, 12:25 PM
n/a

Default I'm reminded of a phrase

So Romney doesn't want the Pac's to throw slime balls at obama in connection with the minister in Chicago which would probably make people think more about the short comings of obama. Well an old phrase comes to mind (Do on to others before they do on to you ) Lets face it in the sales world if your competitor see himself losing he'll stop at nothing to win the sale. And isn't that what an election really is' a sale.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
So Romney doesn't want the Pac's to throw slime balls at obama in connection with the minister in Chicago which would probably make people think more about the short comings of obama. Well an old phrase comes to mind (Do on to others before they do on to you ) Lets face it in the sales world if your competitor see himself losing he'll stop at nothing to win the sale. And isn't that what an election really is' a sale.
I too am reminded of a phrase. "Sometimes it is better to keep one's mouth shut, and appear ignorant, than to open it and remove all doubt."
Old 05-18-2012, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
I too am reminded of a phrase. "Sometimes it is better to keep one's mouth shut, and appear ignorant, than to open it and remove all doubt."
and then there is 'look before you leap'...countered by...'he who hesitates is lost'.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:04 PM
n/a

Must be obama fan
Old 05-18-2012, 01:34 PM
n/a

We all are.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:59 PM
n/a

Not all of us
Old 05-18-2012, 02:36 PM
n/a

not me!
Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 PM
n/a

A reminder for all of us "Cooler heads prevail"
Old 05-18-2012, 03:16 PM
n/a

Hey I'm one cool head
Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 PM
n/a

I predict that when the Democrats launch the anticipated "October surprise" (whatever that may be); that Romney will then look to counter with something, and that just may be this huge Wright story.

It may be too late then, but he will counter.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.