I'm scared and you should be

Old 06-23-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
so, premiums have doubled. In what world, do you in?
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/27/avera...tudy-says.html

2009 to 2014 individual premiums increase under $400. For the entire five years. The reason was more people were insured. If you didn't have insurance, you paid a fine. You get rid of the fine, and young healthy people will drop insurance.

The republicans are keeping two items that insurance companies don't like children under 25, and preexisting conditions. If they keep these, and lose enrollment, what do you think is going to happen to rates? The rates are going to skyrocket. But don't worry, the republicans will blame obama, and the democrats. That and cut taxes for the 1% are the only things that they know how to do. You have to give it to them. They are very good at that.
some economist predict that trumpcare could cost those of us over 70 $15,000 to $20,000 per year vor coverage.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I KNEW IT! It never fails, the leftards always have an excuse. I bet you also feel that Bush is behind everything wrong with the losers in the democrat party. Does this mean that since the Democrats refuse to work with the Repubicans on the new healt care bill, it will be their fault if it does not get passed?

Here, let me help you convince us.
when I SEE THIS COMMENT, MY MIND GOES INTO RERUN BACK TO WHEN McConnell STOOD BEFORE THE CAMERAS AND STATED " WE WILL OPPOSE EVERY PROPOSAL OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION "..
Old 06-23-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren's Kiester View Post
some economist predict that trumpcare could cost those of us over 70 $15,000 to $20,000 per year vor coverage.
Key word = "some"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
when I SEE THIS COMMENT, MY MIND GOES INTO RERUN BACK TO WHEN McConnell STOOD BEFORE THE CAMERAS AND STATED " WE WILL OPPOSE EVERY PROPOSAL OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION "..
Wow, very astute of you. Have you ever thought about reading back to the comment that the response came from? No wonder the left keeps losing. No wonder their stupid wealth redistribution health care bill is failing.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's OK because you that are over 70 need to spend some of that ill-gained cash if you aren't going to pay your taxes. Besides, when I turn 70, IF I turn 70, I will just get your children to pay for mine. That's easy enough to do.

But seriously, when the next part of the bill rolls out there will be shopping over state lines and tort reform. Both will bring the cost of health care insurance down.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

I would like to see Ryan submit a copy of Obiecare for vote as if it was the Republican bill, so we could watch the Dems reject it. We already know that they will reject anything that comes from the right. They will just use the excuse that the Republicans did it first. And that makes them better? Good luck, fire them all.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post

What reasons would be responsible for such an increase? Medicare will not be changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you have no problem ignoring reports based upon facts. You call them second hand. What am I suppose to do go out ask every insurance company what their rates have been in the past ten years?

You don't the difference between insurance provided by your employer, and the individual market.

You are spitting out typical Republican nonsense. Take two states THAT ARE NOT INDICTIVE of the rest of the country but try to say what is happening to them is happening nationwide. That only works when people are too stupid to see what they are doing, and accept everything they say as facts.

Insurance companies want certainty. Republican for the last eight years have been making sure that certainty is the last thing insurance companies will get.

The Republican plan is a giant tax cut for the rich. Republicans don't want to help people that don't vote for them. If a poor sick person dies, great. One less vote that they have to worry about.

Changes should be made to the ACA. That is the last thing Republicans want. If the ACA fails, you damn right is was because of the Republicans and their inability to work with Democrats on just about anything.
Just another ignorant rant from someone that has no clue. Try reading the bill before running amok with STUPID rants. People like you are the reason that Obiecare originally came out with a Death Panel and the red pill (kidding dumb@ss). Darn that Sarah Palin for pointing it out. There would be less mouths to feed with welfare if she would have left it alone.

Tags
bill, insurance, congressmen, replace, mcconnell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.