An interesting read from our Canadian friends

Old 09-07-2016, 03:22 AM
n/a

Default An interesting read from our Canadian friends

You Can’t Polish Horse Manure!

The article is a bit longer, but I thought I would post a preview.

"One thing you must admire, is the fanaticism of the Clinton supporters and Democrat party hacks. It seems that nothing that Hillary has done in the past would change their minds about her viability to be our next president. It's like if Hillary was captured on videotape robbing a bank, her rabidly blind supporters would claim that she was only making a withdrawal. That's how fanatical and totally inured to her misdeeds they are and have become. The empress has no clothes.

So, as we stated in our headline, no matter how hard these Hillary lovers try, they can't polish horse manure."
Old 09-07-2016, 05:26 AM
n/a

You can't believe the stuff those liberal pundits say with a straight face. You have to ask yourself "Did he really say that."

But much of America are actual morons. (A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.)

Many of theses pundits have careers that depend on the Democratic machine.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:31 AM
n/a

TV Pundits Praise Hillary Clinton On Air, Fail to Disclose Financial Ties to Her Campaign

TV Pundits Praise Hillary Clinton On Air, Fail to Disclose Financial Ties to Her Campaign
Old 09-07-2016, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Old 09-07-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

"One thing you must admire, is the fanaticism of the Clinton supporters and Democrat party hacks. It seems that nothing that Hillary has done in the past would change their minds about her viability to be our next president. It's like if Hillary was captured on videotape robbing a bank, her rabidly blind supporters would claim that she was only making a withdrawal. That's how fanatical and totally inured to her misdeeds they are and have become. The empress has no clothes.

So, as we stated in our headline, no matter how hard these Hillary lovers try, they can't polish horse manure."
Women mostly who want a woman president REALLY bad. They think having a woman in charge will make everything great. They have NO idea...

Quote:
You can't believe the stuff those liberal pundits say with a straight face. You have to ask yourself "Did he really say that."

But much of America are actual morons. (A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.)

Many of theses pundits have careers that depend on the Democratic machine.
Blacks, minorities, women...that's the D party in a nutshell. Losers wanting to be taken care of, cradle to grave by a government instead of a husband.

It's ALL lies and corruption.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Old 09-07-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Many of the talking heads in the media probably have some kind of connections to the Washington establishment including the ones on Faux News.

Check the truthfulness of Donald Trump's many statements. This man cannot seem to tell the truth so how can you trust him if he gets into office with anything he says now?

Clinton has proved herself over decades working for her beliefs and causes.

Donald Trump has worked for Donald Trump during that same time.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Default The truth-according to me

Quote:

Hillary is doing so well in spite of her and the Clintons mis- deeds because they run a very skilled, polished and practiced election machine. They have spent far more than Trump on ads and on local pro Hillary offices.

With enough advertising dollars, YOU CAN POLISH MANURE.

The LIBERALS scream the Republicans are a party of HATE.
With no THOUGHT the repeat the party line. They SCREAM the charge of RACIST. If, you THINK you will find that 98% of blacks voted for OBAMA-how can you not see that as RACIST? If, you THINK, you will see that Obama got 56% of the vote in his first election. Blacks are 13% of our population. First had the non-black vote been as RACIST as the black vote Obama would have gotten roughly 28% of the vote-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. To get 56% of the total vote, Obama received roughly 42% of the non-black vote.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Many of the talking heads in the media probably have some kind of connections to the Washington establishment including the ones on Faux News.

Check the truthfulness of Donald Trump's many statements. This man cannot seem to tell the truth so how can you trust him if he gets into office with anything he says now?

Clinton has proved herself over decades working for her beliefs and causes.

Donald Trump has worked for Donald Trump during that same time.
Yes, she has proven herself to be self-possessed, and lazy to put a positive slant on her record. She has achieved NOTHING favorable. She was a complete failure as a senator. She was a complete failure as a first lady. And I do not even have to tell you how badly she did as SecState. Only someone very, very stupid or totally oblivious could vote for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MonicaJob.jpg (432.3 KB, 1 views)

Tags
hillary, supporters, bank, fanatical, robbing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.