immigrants paid 300+ billion in taxes last year, Trump zero.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
you don't get it, NO ONE WANTS THOSE JOBS!!!!!
Wrong. SOME people would want those jobs. SOME wages may go up. SOME people may have to pay a little more for food and labor.

The net result, SOME lives would be saved, crime would go down, and the tax burden would be reduced.

The economists and other statisticians that have the guts to address the issue have demonstrated many many other benefits such as a A HUGE reduction in health care prices, pollution, costs of many public services, etc, etc.... countless benefits.

Who do you think goes to the emergency room with very minor medical issues?

Property taxes in many areas are over 50% school taxes which are burdened by what?????? Think it through. Think of every other public service being taxed. Police, fire, courts, social services etc etc.

"No one wants those jobs" can only be spoken by those that do not have a grasp on economics and common sense.... or those with a political agenda that ignores reality.

The net effect of immigration reform is incredibly positive! !
Old 02-17-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

It was, as I said, an attempt to add some real numbers to the conversation..fact is a post asked how much...I gave a start...and did not offer an editorial because I suspected the data I provided was incorrect. I am quick on preaching, and offering my ONE SINGLE OPINION ON EVERYTHING...which goes like this....I am smart. Anyone that accepts Trump as president are dumb and wrong. Listen to me. Trust me without accurate facts.
Well you certainly summed it up there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

We, on this forum, have reached a new low...as with the presidency.

Not sure what word to use to describe someone like you who purposely alters another post.

This might be a new low.

Speaks to your total complete lack of character.

I will write to admin because I do not think I have ever seen a poster alter another's.

Your lack of respect for people and total lack of civility is noted.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Be aware of DRTBANKER.

He will alter your words, which is beyond description to me.

What once was a nice forum, TOTV, has become a slimy piece of......

These are your people, I say to a few long time posters...these are the values which you support....this is the image you want to portray.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Not sure what word to use to describe someone like you who purposely alters another post.

This might be a new low.

I will write to admin because I do not think I have ever seen a poster alter another's.

No obama the community organizer was the lowest. Look up Obama's history of success both before and after his election. Esp Rev Wright.

Have you ever been to a black church? I have, try it. I am sure you have had a sheltered life.

How many thousands of times has obama and michelle given their verbal "uhh huh" approval of wright's racist remarks.

Repeat after me, "Obama is a racist" now do your homework before you name call patriotic trump.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
We, on this forum, have reached a new low....

We? You got a mouse in your pocket??

Be sure and ask him to review your attacks on other posters that you have been stalking...every post they make you pounce with name calling...

You want me to respect you - earn my respect, and if your prior posts are any indication of your future posts...you don't have much going for you in that quest.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
No obama the community organizer was the lowest. Look up Obama's history of success both before and after his election. Esp Rev Wright.

Have you ever been to a black church? I have, try it. I am sure you have had a sheltered life.

How many thousands of times has obama and michelle given their verbal "uhh huh" approval of wright's racist remarks.

Repeat after me, "Obama is a racist" now do your homework before you name call patriotic trump.
And their racism was probably held in check because you were there. Just like when women/black/Hispanic people are around we try to watch our language.

If you only knew how people talk when they're with their own kind.

Go to MLK Blvd at midnight...see what they really are. That is the 99%. What you see on the media is fake. 80% of black "families" aren't even families...they're single mothers.

They should have read his books...his "Mein Kampf".
Old 02-17-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
We? You got a mouse in your pocket??

Be sure and ask him to review your attacks on other posters that you have been stalking...every post they make you pounce with name calling...

You want me to respect you - earn my respect, and if your prior posts are any indication of your future posts...you don't have much going for you in that quest.

WHY don't we do that for women and minorities? MAKE them earn our respect and earn their jobs...slots...positions.

Oh...they don't measure up so they CAN'T earn it...so we give them quotas and bring the nation down to #25.

Got it! That's a recipe for success!
Old 02-17-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
So illegal immigrants are a net gain to our country, great open the borders!

Another worthless thread without a purpose.

Try to have a point.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure makes sense to exile tax payers, while orange-red gets off scott-free!
So you are telling us that ILLEGALS paid all those taxes? Uh, don't think so. Why do you think they get hired in the first place? They work what is called 'under the table' and send almost 100% of their money back home. That is not taxes.

There are plenty of people in the US that don't pay taxes, and they do it legally. Why single out just one person? Do you take all of your deductions or do you just simply say, "Tell me how much tax I owe on my total income. Don't take any exemptions (deductions). I just pay it all myself."

Didn't think so.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

This might be a new low.

You nailed it!

Anyone can change other members posts.

The need to do it so often, simply illuminates a lack of original thought...and forfeits any claim on even a modicum of intelligence.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you are telling us that ILLEGALS paid all those taxes? Uh, don't think so. Why do you think they get hired in the first place? They work what is called 'under the table' and send almost 100% of their money back home. That is not taxes.

There are plenty of people in the US that don't pay taxes, and they do it legally. Why single out just one person? Do you take all of your deductions or do you just simply say, "Tell me how much tax I owe on my total income. Don't take any exemptions (deductions). I just pay it all myself."

Didn't think so.
Where is your news source? Tweetly-dumb? Please!
But he is the Smartest man he knows, ha!!
Old 02-17-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by racistlying (unt View Post
You nailed it!

Anyone can change other members posts.

The need to do it so often, simply illuminates a lack of original thought...and forfeits any claim on even a modicum of intelligence.
You are courting rockface...maybe you two should get a room...that is funny stuff right there!!

"Anyone can change other members quotes" and you certainly have done that yourself, but your disclaimer is you don't feel you do it often enough to forfeit YOUR claim of intelligence...HaHaHa

Almost as hypocritical as calling others liars, while lying about making a charitable contribution...

Or calling others racist, while infering those that don't speak good English are undocumented...

Keep the laughs coming stupid (unt!

Old 02-17-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Where is your news source? Tweetly-dumb? Please!
But he is the Smartest man he knows, ha!!
Probably the smartest man you know too...FACT CHECK IT...

Old 02-17-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Obviously, the OP is an idiot. Trump may have had enough left over from his original loss to exempt him from paying FEDERAL INCOME taxes, but he still paid millions in other taxes. He has billions in property that he paid taxes on. He would have paid millions in employee taxes and he would have paid unknown high sales taxes on his spending. No one knows exactly how much he would have paid in total, but he certainly paid more than his share of taxes. There is no one on this forum that has paid as much as Trump. So, GET OVER IT.

Immigrants and Illegal Aliens are two totally different classes of people. Immigrants come here legally and must pay taxes. Illegals are criminals and cost America billions every year. The cost of building the wall will be nothing in comparison to what Illegal aliens are costing us and our children.

Here's an interesting article from Heritage that is dated in 2013 but just add some zeros to it and you will have a good estimate of the cost today.
The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer | The Heritage Foundation

Tags
tax, year, trump, taxes, paid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.