immigrants paid 300+ billion in taxes last year, Trump zero.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sure makes sense to exile tax payers, while orange-red gets off scott-free!
You do not have Clue Number 1 on how much in taxes of all types that Pres. Trumps conglomerate of operating companies paid in taxes at the local , State or Federal Levels last year or for any year as a matter of fact .

And here is one for you --- he could hand you that huge stack of forms which comprise his annual Tax Returns and I can guarantee you couldn`t understand it due to its density and complexity .
Old 02-17-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAsDirt
You are courting rockface...maybe you two should get a room...that is funny stuff right there!!

"Anyone can change other members quotes" and you certainly have done that yourself, but your disclaimer is you don't feel you do it often enough to forfeit YOUR claim of intelligence...HaHaHa

Almost as hypocritical as calling others liars, while lying about making a charitable contribution...

Or calling others racist, while infering those that don't speak good English are undocumented...

Keep the laughs coming stupid (unt!
I'm the one LMAO....

You're one of the most lying, unoriginal, desperate racist/misogynistic wingnuts here and your need to change other people's posts...simply proves it.

I change names, but not the content of the post...so you're lying again.

And that you can't afford to send a tiny donation to try and name some cockroaches (yours wasn't accepted by the way.... ) and then keep whining about it...is your problem.

So please don't stop posting...as you crack me the he11 up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-17-2017, 11:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm the one LMAO....

You're one of the most lying, unoriginal, desperate racist/misogynistic wingnuts here and your need to change other people's posts...simply proves it.

I change names, but not the content of the post...so you're lying again.

And that you can't afford to send a tiny donation to try and name some cockroaches (yours wasn't accepted by the way.... ) and then keep whining about it...is your problem.

So please don't stop posting...as you crack me the he11 up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And you are nothing more than a constant and consistent boorish ass-hole and a pity of an excuse for a man .
This seems to be the only life you have . Pretty sad actually .Little Man You !
Old 02-18-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you are nothing more than a constant and consistent boorish ass-hole and a pity of an excuse for a man .
This seems to be the only life you have . Pretty sad actually .Little Man You !
Old 02-18-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where is your news source? Tweetly-dumb? Please!
But he is the Smartest man he knows, ha!!
I don't need a news source. I know LEGALS who know exactly how illegals work the system. Why do you think they have no use for the illegals?

You still didn't answer my question. Do you pay your income tax off the gross or do you take every deduction allowed? Or do you even bother to file? Hmmmm

Tags
tax, year, trump, taxes, paid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.