Impeach Bondi? Gun Fail

Old 06-13-2017, 04:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The times ARE changing...demographics are changing...our world ranking is changing. We drop more and more...each year, lower than the year before. From #1 to #25. The minorities...they want "us" dead. But they sure want all the cool stuff we invented.

I liked it better when America was full of good white guys...now there aren't so many good white guys left. Only 25% of the population is white men now. THAT is WHY America is failing, getting worse, and not better. The drivers of success and innovation are dying off...white men.
Hope springs eternal

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-13-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, reasonable request for a link. I have been told that my posts have too many links and no one follows them so I didn't include one thinking google would do the job.

Here

and Here

are two articles about the missed deadline with no explanation from the AG's office.
And what law did she violate that would make her liable to be impeached? Would you impeach Obama when he was a senator because he missed the votes on the majority of issues in the senate?
Old 06-13-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
And what law did she violate that would make her liable to be impeached? Would you impeach Obama when he was a senator because he missed the votes on the majority of issues in the senate?
Geez I thought that honor went to "Little Marco" our junior senator!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 06-13-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Geez I thought that honor went to "Little Marco" our junior senator!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
The difference is that Rubio was working when he missed a vote, whereas Obama was loafing.

The question still stands, what law did she violate that would warrant impeachment?
Old 06-13-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Ok, get off the impeach wagon. That word was clickbait. It appears in the thread title and is followed with a question mark. Nowhere in the OP do I suggest she be impeached. Do you see it? I am fully aware of the requirements for impeachment. Only one person has actually replied regarding the seriousness of missing a filing deadline. You like malpractice or misfeasance better? Failure to execute the duties of her office? Failure to defend the laws of the State of Florida? This might hurt her A rating by the NRA.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, get off the impeach wagon. That word was clickbait. It appears in the thread title and is followed with a question mark. Nowhere in the OP do I suggest she be impeached. Do you see it? I am fully aware of the requirements for impeachment. Only one person has actually replied regarding the seriousness of missing a filing deadline. You like malpractice or misfeasance better? Failure to execute the duties of her office? Failure to defend the laws of the State of Florida? This might hurt her A rating by the NRA.
The point is that you used the term incorrectly.

Missing a deadline happens. Most of the time there is a reason for it. I would like to hear her reason before passing judgement on her. If it was negligence, then I would criticize her for it. If she decided that she did not like the documentation used for the vote, then it might be her reason for not voting upon it. That happens in congress all the time. A law is up for a vote that sounds perfectly reasonable, and yet there is a hidden rider on it that makes the whole document. Just saying. Need more details.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Missing a deadline happens. Most of the time there is a reason for it. I would like to hear her reason before passing judgement on her. If it was negligence, then I would criticize her for it. If she decided that she did not like the documentation used for the vote, then it might be her reason for not voting upon it. That happens in congress all the time. A law is up for a vote that sounds perfectly reasonable, and yet there is a hidden rider on it that makes the whole document. Just saying. Need more details.
He likes to trip you.

I would like to know how the OP feels about genital mutilation of young girls. About a religion throwing gay men off the top of buildings.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
He likes to trip you.

I would like to know how the OP feels about genital mutilation of young girls. About a religion throwing gay men off the top of buildings.
No to the first...yes to the second?
Old 06-13-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
No to the first...yes to the second?
Hmmm, are we voting on this?

If so, then I would say no to the first. But, I would have to think about the second part................is that a trick question?
Old 06-13-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm, are we voting on this?

If so, then I would say no to the first. But, I would have to think about the second part................is that a trick question?
No...do you think having a man stick his pen!s in your a$s is an appropriate sign of affection? If yes you'd vote no there too. For me, it's a heath issue. 20-25% of homosexual men acquire HIV in any given year. Bi-sexual men are the primary cause of female HIV infection. HIV/AIDS would have never become the problem it is without gay men. They were the vector for its spread.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
What's the difference? If my doctor wants to ask if I own a gun I would simply tell him that it's none of his business. As long as there is no law compelling people to answer the question, I don't have a big problem with it.
If a doctor asks if you drink and drive would you say it is none of his business? How about if you drink and drive with children in your car? How about if you know how to properly install a car seat for a child? And if you always buckle the child into that properly installed car seat? How about if you store potential toxins under your sink or in a place easily reached by a curious toddler? How about whether you apply sunscreen to your children? Whether you smoke, and if yes do you always smoke outside the home?

All of these and more are not only legitimate questions but recommended ones from the American Academy of Pediatrics to be asked at some or all well child visits, as is gun ownership. Are they all none of the doctor's business?

This law came about because a friend of mine did his job and a gun owner said it was None of His Business and threatened to sue him for asking the question. He discharged her for refusing to answer his question.
The law as originally proposed by Rep J Brodeur and "written" by the NRA had a five MILLION dollar fine, a felony conviction, five years in jail, and loss of medical license if a Florida doctor asked about gun ownership. Read that again. That is what the NRA wanted and the original language of the bill. Look it up. Google Jason Brodeur, R-Sanford, (HB 155)

It was amended to its present, unconstitutional form which still includes penalties up to $10,000 fine and loss of medical license.

So, guest, I'm not sure what "I don't have a problem with it" means. You don't have a problem being asked if you own guns? You don't have a problem being advised on storage safety? You don't have a problem with the law which Bondi didn't defend? Or, you don't have a problem with being discharged from a medical practice for refusing to answer the doctor's routine or even non-routine questions? You see no patient was discharged for owning guns or Dr Okonkwo wouldn't have a practice. It was the I refuse to answer reply. You have the right to remain silent, yes. The doctor has a right to select the patients for whom he provides care and reject those who refuse to cooperate.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
If a doctor asks if you drink and drive would you say it is none of his business? How about if you drink and drive with children in your car? How about if you know how to properly install a car seat for a child? And if you always buckle the child into that properly installed car seat? How about if you store potential toxins under your sink or in a place easily reached by a curious toddler? How about whether you apply sunscreen to your children? Whether you smoke, and if yes do you always smoke outside the home?

All of these and more are not only legitimate questions but recommended ones from the American Academy of Pediatrics to be asked at some or all well child visits, as is gun ownership. Are they all none of the doctor's business?

This law came about because a friend of mine did his job and a gun owner said it was None of His Business and threatened to sue him for asking the question. He discharged her for refusing to answer his question.
The law as originally proposed by Rep J Brodeur and "written" by the NRA had a five MILLION dollar fine, a felony conviction, five years in jail, and loss of medical license if a Florida doctor asked about gun ownership. Read that again. That is what the NRA wanted and the original language of the bill. Look it up. Google Jason Brodeur, R-Sanford, (HB 155)

It was amended to its present, unconstitutional form which still includes penalties up to $10,000 fine and loss of medical license.

So, guest, I'm not sure what "I don't have a problem with it" means. You don't have a problem being asked if you own guns? You don't have a problem being advised on storage safety? You don't have a problem with the law which Bondi didn't defend? Or, you don't have a problem with being discharged from a medical practice for refusing to answer the doctor's routine or even non-routine questions? You see no patient was discharged for owning guns or Dr Okonkwo wouldn't have a practice. It was the I refuse to answer reply. You have the right to remain silent, yes. The doctor has a right to select the patients for whom he provides care and reject those who refuse to cooperate.
Unless of course they're black...then you BETTER have a REAL good reason.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

How do you feel about sexual mutilation of young girls and throwing homosexual males off of buildings?

Is it the same to you as the extreme religious folks who burn now abortion clinics and kill those physicians. (I stand against them too) These are questions that sort of touch on doctors and health.

I know that not all Muslims do both of these things that are abhorrent but on these issues I bet there is a majority agreement.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

You do understand, I think, that this has nothing to do with documentation in Congress or the Florida legislature and that Bondi is not a Representative nor a Senator? She never voted on this. She was never asked to vote on this. She never could have voted on this. There are no secret riders in the document. And the paperwork used to prepare the law, or document has nothing to do with defending the final form of the law passed by our legislature and signed by Governor Scott with her support.

She is the head lawyer for the state, the Attorney General. Her job is to in part defend the laws of the state if they are challenged in court, unless she believes that there is a very good reason not to do so. Example. Florida has a law prohibiting gay marriage. The SCOTUS rules all such laws are unconstitutional. She then declines to defend our law even if it is still on the books.

But this law, which she said was important and needed and constitutional and that she would defend all the way to the SCOTUS, she missed a filing deadline required for that appeal and when asked why had no comment nor explanation.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Gracie, if you wish to know how I feel about genital mutilation or throwing gays off buildings start a thread and I may or may not participate. All topics do not have to be turned into anti-Islam topics even if it is the most important topic for you. You might not recognize it but your Islamophobic posts differ very little in tone or design from Mr Baldwin's anti-black and anti-woman posts. A tiny bit of truth, an example, then a sweeping conclusion and inserted into every thread no matter what the original topic might have been. The topic of this thread is Pam Bondi missing a deadline for filing her appeal.

You have contributed four posts so far to this thread and not a one of them dealt with the topic. You have the right to be off topic. I have the right to mention it. If you are actually in early dementia I apologize for that sentence. But as you seem open to posting many details of your life and have not mentioned any cognitive decline that explanation seems unlikely.

Tags
court, deadline, fail, gun, bondi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.