Is impeachment in potus future?

Old 07-15-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Default Is impeachment in potus future?

Congress (GOP) is too busy with their own agenda, no real concern for the country. Constant drip, drip, drip. When will the drip become the BOMB!
Old 07-15-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

In a word NO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
In a word NO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darn straight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-15-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Darn straight!

Probably not until the Democrats take the majority of the House and more people change their minds about Donald John Trump but that would mean they would have to accept that fact that they were wrong about him which is very hard for many people to do. Nixon still has a lot of fans for instance.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

He obviously should be impeached, but the Republican congress will be reluctant to do that to one of their own, unless he does something really drastic like murder someone.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
He obviously should be impeached, but the Republican congress will be reluctant to do that to one of their own, unless he does something really drastic like murder someone.
The funny thing is that he seems far from the Reagan vision of a limited government in many areas. And he seems to be taking away from consumer protections and the like for the benefit of large businesses.

Trump Budget: Big CFPB Cuts Would Kill Consumer Watchdog | Money
Old 07-15-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post

You mean like the Clintons have been doing for decades?

Old 07-15-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's obvious that you do not know the definition of "impeach" or you would also understand that you can't impeach someone just because you do not like him.

Now I understand why Hillary had a following. Stupid people.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Gotta love it when some TROLL throws out a thread like this. First off, you do not know what "Impeach" means or you would not throw it out so easily.

Second, you have to have a crime that was committed. Give me the statute that Trump has violated while in office.

Third, you have to have a congressional majority willing to vote to impeach. Until you get a Democrat majority, there will be no impeachment.

Fourth, please keep throwing cr@p at the wall, expecting something to stick, because the more you do it the closer we get to the next election. This is a great way for you to lose more liberal seats in congress.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Gotta love it when some TROLL throws out a thread like this. First off, you do not know what "Impeach" means or you would not throw it out so easily.

Second, you have to have a crime that was committed. Give me the statute that Trump has violated while in office.

Third, you have to have a congressional majority willing to vote to impeach. Until you get a Democrat majority, there will be no impeachment.

Fourth, please keep throwing cr@p at the wall, expecting something to stick, because the more you do it the closer we get to the next election. This is a great way for you to lose more liberal seats in congress.

Right on point. I'm sure there are many who hate when that happens. [emoji41][emoji106]

Old 07-15-2017, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBuffoon
You mean like the Clintons have been doing for decades?

You are truly unfvckingbelievable...and lack any credibility.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-16-2017, 05:03 AM
n/a

You know one of the side effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome is similar to dehydration. It comes on you quickly and you become very disoriented and your thinking is cloudy and illogical.

For instance the Democrats rather than working with the Administration to advance policy(s) that both sides could come to terms on ,for the benefit of their respective constituents, did this instead.

They went on the floor of Congress and read aloud all the e-mails pertaining to Donald Jr. meeting with Natalia.

Of course they didn't, well actually couldn't read any of the e-mails Hillary sent over her personal server on the floor of Congress because they were all TOP SECRET

And so like Pinocchio's all they play on the Island of Fun not noticing that they are growing ears and tails. Well I guess making an ass of yourself is appropriate in this case

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-16-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
You know one of the side effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome is similar to dehydration. It comes on you quickly and you become very disoriented and your thinking is cloudy and illogical.

For instance the Democrats rather than working with the Administration to advance policy(s) that both sides could come to terms on ,for the benefit of their respective constituents, did this instead.

They went on the floor of Congress and read aloud all the e-mails pertaining to Donald Jr. meeting with Natalia.

Of course they didn't, well actually couldn't read any of the e-mails Hillary sent over her personal server on the floor of Congress because they were all TOP SECRET

And so like Pinocchio's all they play on the Island of Fun not noticing that they are growing ears and tails. Well I guess making an ass of yourself is appropriate in this case

Personal Best Regards:
Why is it that those who are afflicted with the real Trump Derangement Syndrome (the inability to admit that the POTUS is a lying, bigoted, misogynistic, egomaniacal gutter scumbag)...refuse to acknowledge actual facts?

Trump's ever-shrinking base, is primarily composed of those who would have also easily rallied behind...history's most despicable dictators/despots.

That they aren't smart enough to admit their mistake or accept actual facts, pretty much says it all about how their loyalty belongs to an egotistical real estate developer...and not to the interests of this great nation.

Chump's idol worship of Putin, is based on the fact that Putin has absolute control over Russia and Trump only wishes that he had the same over America/American's...as he did in his small real estate business.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-16-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Poll: Trump's six-month approval rating hits historic low

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Poll: Trump's six-month approval rating hits historic low - POLITICO
Old 07-16-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

"President Trump’s standing with the American people has deteriorated since the spring, buffeted by perceptions of a decline in U.S. leadership abroad, a stalled presidential agenda at home and an unpopular Republican health-care bill, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Approaching six months in office, Trump’s overall approval rating has dropped to 36 percent from 42 percent in April. His disapproval rating has risen five points to 58 percent. Overall, 48 percent say they “disapprove strongly” of Trump’s performance in office, a level never reached by former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama and reached only in the second term of George W. Bush in Post-ABC polling."

Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime - The Washington Post

Tags
real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.