Is impeachment in potus future?

Old 07-16-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

1. Too early to be talking impeachment. Being brash, egotistical, a jerk, or having a huge disapproval rating are not impeachable grounds. Wait until Mueller and his committee has actually begun testimony from Trump's workers, family, staff and come to a conclusion.

2. Impeachment of a Republican president with a Republican Congress is a ridiculous thing to talk about.

3. Impeachment is the most serious of all political events. It cannot be taken lightly. No American President has been impeached and found guilty.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. Too early to be talking impeachment. Being brash, egotistical, a jerk, or having a huge disapproval rating are not impeachable grounds. Wait until Mueller and his committee has actually begun testimony from Trump's workers, family, staff and come to a conclusion.

2. Impeachment of a Republican president with a Republican Congress is a ridiculous thing to talk about.

3. Impeachment is the most serious of all political events. It cannot be taken lightly. No American President has been impeached and found guilty.
Mueller is the key. If he comes out with impeachable offensives, impeachment may be put forward. You need 2/3 of the Senate to impeach. Let's face it, Republican senators have no balls. They are so afraid of losing their seat that would sell their soul to the devil to keep it.

Trump would have to do something really stupid for them to go against him. So, there really is a chance, because Trump is that stupid.

Besides the Republican leaders in the Senate and House love Trump, or at least they will put up with him. Trump doesn't have a clue what he is doing. All the work is being done in the Houses. They are the ones in power. Trump is just there with pen in hand to sign everything they give him. Then he will wave the signed document like it was something he really worked hard on. The party after the signing is something everyone has to attend.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mueller is the key. If he comes out with impeachable offensives, impeachment may be put forward. You need 2/3 of the Senate to impeach. Let's face it, Republican senators have no balls. They are so afraid of losing their seat that would sell their soul to the devil to keep it.

Trump would have to do something really stupid for them to go against him. So, there really is a chance, because Trump is that stupid.

Besides the Republican leaders in the Senate and House love Trump, or at least they will put up with him. Trump doesn't have a clue what he is doing. All the work is being done in the Houses. They are the ones in power. Trump is just there with pen in hand to sign everything they give him. Then he will wave the signed document like it was something he really worked hard on. The party after the signing is something everyone has to attend.
Point well taken. He can committ murder and unless the votes are there, he will not be impeached.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Congress (GOP) is too busy with their own agenda, no real concern for the country. Constant drip, drip, drip. When will the drip become the BOMB!
Ridiculous
Old 07-16-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good post and something both those for and against Trump need to understand.

My opinion is depends on what Mueller comes up with. We have never ever had a family running the country and. at this point, flirting with colluding with a foreign power, in history and that fact will make a huge difference.

If any of the innnuendos prove out and Trump even comes close to having the slightest of involvement, I cannot see any american citizen, especially one who is wanting votes NOT voting for impeachment.

I realize the base of Trump will not care......I have simply given up on anything but saying they are about as unamerican as any group can be.....but consorting with a foreign power is a bit outside every norm ever,

But you are correct, it will be based on what they have found proof of and then we go from there. There will be outrage from the alt right radical extremist who are anti america, but I feel confident that would fall on deaf ears, although as I said many months ago.....Trump will not go easy. He is totally unamerican and in his mind....america is his
Old 07-16-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good post and something both those for and against Trump need to understand.

My opinion is depends on what Mueller comes up with. We have never ever had a family running the country and. at this point, flirting with colluding with a foreign power, in history and that fact will make a huge difference.

If any of the innnuendos prove out and Trump even comes close to having the slightest of involvement, I cannot see any american citizen, especially one who is wanting votes NOT voting for impeachment.

I realize the base of Trump will not care......I have simply given up on anything but saying they are about as unamerican as any group can be.....but consorting with a foreign power is a bit outside every norm ever,

But you are correct, it will be based on what they have found proof of and then we go from there. There will be outrage from the alt right radical extremist who are anti america, but I feel confident that would fall on deaf ears, although as I said many months ago.....Trump will not go easy. He is totally unamerican and in his mind....america is his
What I do not understand is that Donald John Trump is clearly for big business and his billionaire friends when judged from his actions. This man is not for the ordinary Republican Joe or Jane. His is a kleptocracy. A rule by the rich for the rich. Trump is ushering in a kleptocracy. That's why he is being sued | Joshua Matz | Opinion | The Guardian
Old 07-16-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
What I do not understand is that Donald John Trump is clearly for big business and his billionaire friends when judged from his actions. This man is not for the ordinary Republican Joe or Jane. His is a kleptocracy. A rule by the rich for the rich. Trump is ushering in a kleptocracy. That's why he is being sued | Joshua Matz | Opinion | The Guardian
And so would ANY of the R presidential candidates. So would Hillary. That's WHAT THEY DO...the politicians work for those who paid the $ billion it costs to win a presidential election.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
congress (gop) is too busy with their own agenda, no real concern for the country. Constant drip, drip, drip. When will the drip become the bomb!
just a matter of time !!!
Old 07-16-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

George W tried to play by the rules and conducted himself civilly graciously and with class and what did it get him?

Mitt Romney also tried to play it straight was gracious, civil a gentlemen's gentleman and what did it get him?

Obama always the charmer but in the manner of a "snake charmer" and look what it got him Adoration from the press, Hollywood...why it even sent a chill up Chris Matthews leg. but none of the aforementioned seem to want to talk about the mess he left us in.

Well now we have a street brawler in the White House that makes no pretense nor apologies...and in today's American political landscape that is the only way one can survive and thrive.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-16-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
George W tried to play by the rules and conducted himself civilly graciously and with class and what did it get him?

Mitt Romney also tried to play it straight was gracious, civil a gentlemen's gentleman and what did it get him?

Obama always the charmer but in the manner of a "snake charmer" and look what it got him Adoration from the press, Hollywood...why it even sent a chill up Chris Matthews leg. but none of the aforementioned seem to want to talk about the mess he left us in.

Well now we have a street brawler in the White House that makes no pretense nor apologies...and in today's American political landscape that is the only way one can survive and thrive.

Personal Best Regards:
Street brawlers tell the truth. A basic ingredient on the street is that you are only as good as your word.

Lying, by he and now his entire family, and doing it chronicly equals

A LIAR and someone not to trust
Old 07-16-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Howdy doin. I seeing that yo peoples in the same spoti than i Seen yo in 2 weekie ago. The Presidente Clinton and the lady who beat him out because he is the crookie person do bad thins foreber my life. Presidente De Trump the best causeing he make eberybodie try to becoming the legle us\ citizen lick me. i study the booke berry much. I proud for be american i proud my country i prod my best Presiden. i no licking the lady who wrunning for the boss spot. Sh no safisfie the presedent how sh saisfie the people the usa? Tell me something nice. I no drinng about 1 moth. Is better fore me and the my family me no drunking. Is easyer to stayng no drinkind stooping no easy thin i tell to you.
Old 07-16-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's obvious that you do not know the definition of "impeach" or you would also understand that you can't impeach someone just because you do not like him.

Now I understand why Hillary had a following. Stupid people.
The people that voted for this loser of a operson are the stupid ones. Talk about being rubes. Trump is about making things easier for himself and his rich buddies. Very little if that will trickle down to the average Joe. As far as impeachment, anyone who is literate and reads or listens to the news can see that Trump is flirting with impeachment. Using his power to impede Comey's investigation, then firing Comey when he wouldn't go along with it, is clear obstruction of justice. Then add in possible colliusion with the Russians - you certainly have to have your head buried in the sand if you don't think there is something wrong with this behavior. It is clearly an escalating pattern of misconduct, which has been grounds for impeachment in the past. It will be interesting to see what Mueller comes up with. If his investigation confirms what we are seeing in the media as far as obstruction of justice and Russian collusion, it will come down to Congress. Can they forego the intense partisan loyalty of Republicans and do the right thing, what is best for the country?
Old 07-16-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
The people that voted for this loser of a operson are the stupid ones. Talk about being rubes. Trump is about making things easier for himself and his rich buddies. Very little if that will trickle down to the average Joe. As far as impeachment, anyone who is literate and reads or listens to the news can see that Trump is flirting with impeachment. Using his power to impede Comey's investigation, then firing Comey when he wouldn't go along with it, is clear obstruction of justice. Then add in possible colliusion with the Russians - you certainly have to have your head buried in the sand if you don't think there is something wrong with this behavior. It is clearly an escalating pattern of misconduct, which has been grounds for impeachment in the past. It will be interesting to see what Mueller comes up with. If his investigation confirms what we are seeing in the media as far as obstruction of justice and Russian collusion, it will come down to Congress. Can they forego the intense partisan loyalty of Republicans and do the right thing, what is best for the country?
What a D.A. comment. Noting but Troll material from the left. Movin' on...........
Old 07-16-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I sure hope so but will be very surprised if they do.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to remember that the Right Wing Nuts who post on (and read) The Talk Of The Villages are not indicative of the nation as a whole.

You have Don Baldwin (publisher of a white supremacist site), Rubicon (a fool), MDLNB, (an ignorant nut job), and Dirtbank. None of these are playing with a full deck - but have their First Amendment Rights to their lunacy.

Hey guys, want to go have a drink with me and some leftists?

Tags
real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.