Is impeachment in potus future?

Old 07-16-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have to remember that the Right Wing Nuts who post on (and read) The Talk Of The Villages are not indicative of the nation as a whole.

You have Don Baldwin (publisher of a white supremacist site), Rubicon (a fool), MDLNB, (an ignorant nut job), and Dirtbank. None of these are playing with a full deck - but have their First Amendment Rights to their lunacy.

Hey guys, want to go have a drink with me and some leftists?
Very perceptive.....you pegged those 4.... there are a few others..not many but a few. I just suggest that all the adjectives you used to describe these persons, fit them all. To me they are ALL...fools, ignorant, nut jobs and not playing with a full deck. They do fit ALL the traits of what you read crawl around all those sine sites.

They use the same arguments, the same terms, the same kind of language. They are all anti 1st amendment, anti American and have sucked up all the conspiracy theories..
Old 07-16-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to remember that the Right Wing Nuts who post on (and read) The Talk Of The Villages are not indicative of the nation as a whole.

You have Don Baldwin (publisher of a white supremacist site), Rubicon (a fool), MDLNB, (an ignorant nut job), and Dirtbank. None of these are playing with a full deck - but have their First Amendment Rights to their lunacy.

Hey guys, want to go have a drink with me and some leftists?
Old 07-16-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very perceptive.....you pegged those 4.... there are a few others..not many but a few. I just suggest that all the adjectives you used to describe these persons, fit them all. To me they are ALL...fools, ignorant, nut jobs and not playing with a full deck. They do fit ALL the traits of what you read crawl around all those sine sites.

They use the same arguments, the same terms, the same kind of language. They are all anti 1st amendment, anti American and have sucked up all the conspiracy theories..
How true.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

More Trump Impeachment Articles for Obstruction of Justice Are Coming, Rep. Al Green Says

This is interesting.

On another note, the First Amendment does not protect people against libel, online harassment, cyber stalking, and a large number of other considerations. Libel & defamation | First Amendment Center – news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition

I really like this-- Street Harassment and the Law: Freedom of Speech, Fighting Words, and the Reasonable Man Standard | Stop Street Harassment
Old 07-17-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

You found the black villages? That 99% black neighborhood of 150,000 just like the villages?

You found the black MIT or Oxford equivalent?

You found the black Einstein or Newton?

You found a black country that doesn't suck?

Yes...we use the same arguments because you haven't answered us. WHERE IS this equality of which you speak? I don't see it anywhere. I see every time you get more blacks...things get worse.

You keep telling us we're wrong...but NEVER offer anything to PROVE it. I keep SHOWING you the inequality. I can show you right now...lets take a trip to MLK Blvd...we'll see how different they are from us. Lets take a trip to a mostly black high school...We'll again see how different they are from us. We can go ANYWHERE there are a majority of blacks and see how different they are from us.

What is your criteria for calling them equal? What DOES "equal" mean to you? I always figured it was the capability to do the same things. Blacks CAN'T do the same things as white people. 150 years have proved it, they're STILL needy and require direction, they STILL can't take care of themselves. WHY?
Old 07-17-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

I seriously hope that the Democrats keep up this "impeach" talk about Trump. Their party is imploding, and I predict the Republicans will take another 9 or 10 Senate seats and another dozen or so House seats in 2018. I love it when a plan comes together.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
You found the black villages? That 99% black neighborhood of 150,000 just like the villages?

You found the black MIT or Oxford equivalent?

You found the black Einstein or Newton?

You found a black country that doesn't suck?

Yes...we use the same arguments because you haven't answered us. WHERE IS this equality of which you speak? I don't see it anywhere. I see every time you get more blacks...things get worse.

You keep telling us we're wrong...but NEVER offer anything to PROVE it. I keep SHOWING you the inequality. I can show you right now...lets take a trip to MLK Blvd...we'll see how different they are from us. Lets take a trip to a mostly black high school...We'll again see how different they are from us. We can go ANYWHERE there are a majority of blacks and see how different they are from us.

What is your criteria for calling them equal? What DOES "equal" mean to you? I always figured it was the capability to do the same things. Blacks CAN'T do the same things as white people. 150 years have proved it, they're STILL needy and require direction, they STILL can't take care of themselves. WHY?
Again...

Do you live IN The Villages ?
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again...

Do you live IN The Villages ?
AGAIN...

Answer the question...

WHERE are blacks equal? WHERE is "their villages"? WHERE is their top school? WHERE is their great country? WHERE are they equal? WHY are ALL black neighborhoods dirty? WHY are they ALL dangerous?
Old 07-17-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
AGAIN...

Answer the question...

WHERE are blacks equal? WHERE is "their villages"? WHERE is their top school? WHERE is their great country? WHERE are they equal? WHY are ALL black neighborhoods dirty? WHY are they ALL dangerous?
So you do not live in The Villages.

Were you referred here by one of the other known radical alt right sites ?
Old 07-17-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Personally Allegiance is the worst of the bunch. Let's get him off of here ASAP. He breaks the law of Florida often with his harassment of me on TOTV. This should not be encouraged by anyone. If he posts anything offensive on the Regular Forum COMPLAIN so that is the end of his posting privileges. He deserves to be kicked off of TOTV.

I do not like Donald Baldwin's racism but he does have a First Amendment right to say stuff that makes him look like an ignorant man. But Allegiance's persistent harassment of me is breaking the laws of the State of Florida.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Personally Allegiance is the worst of the bunch. Let's get him off of here ASAP. He breaks the law of Florida often with his harassment of me on TOTV. This should not be encouraged by anyone. If he posts anything offensive on the Regular Forum COMPLAIN so that is the end of his posting privileges. He deserves to be kicked off of TOTV.

I do not like Donald Baldwin's racism but he does have a First Amendment right to say stuff that makes him look like an ignorant man. But Allegiance's persistent harassment of me is breaking the laws of the State of Florida.
Thank you Wackjob for continuing to make my point and also for perfectly representing what the resist movement looks like.

Like a bunch of wackjobs.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

It seems to us that a large percentage of the population does not understand Mr. Trump.
It is a mystery to some that Mr. Trump is a Business Man, he is not a typical gov leach or travel travel bum.
He has waived a salary and he would fly his own plane but Secret Service insists on Air Force One at great cost to the Taxpayers.

Relax folks, give him a chance. Would you rather have another misfit who was hauling all his ballplayers and family on one vacation after another?
Again, Mr. Trump is an accomplished business man, just give it some time and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

I wonder how someone so ignorant can remember to take a breath. Maybe it would be better for everyone if you did forget!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder how someone so ignorant can remember to take a breath. Maybe it would be better for everyone if you did forget!
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/17/russi...lyst-says.html

This is a good article on the problems the Russians will give Trump as his Presidency continues.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/17/russi...lyst-says.html

This is a good article on the problems the Russians will give Trump as his Presidency continues.
A bit off topic, but you seem to be interested in research, history, and movies. So I was wondering, have you watched the documentary Hillary's America? I'm just curious what you think of it. If you are a history buff, you should love it. The creator of the documentary also did one on Obama back in 2012 and it is amazing how accurate it proved to be.

Tags
real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.