Cop killer

Old 01-17-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Default Cop killer

I see they caught that POS copkiller in Orlando.

Looks like they did a tune up on his face

I wonder what dirt bag lawyer will represent him?
Old 01-18-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I see they caught that POS copkiller in Orlando.

Looks like they did a tune up on his face

I wonder what dirt bag lawyer will represent him?
Thank goodness!! As for his face, I think they showed remarkable restraint. Not sure I could have been so kind. Since he had vowed not to go to prison again, he was probably wanting them to kill him. Sorry, dude. Not everybody get what they want. As for his, "They beat me up, they beat me up" cries: No, that was just a small taste of what you should have received!

Please don't refer to his lawyer as "dirt bag". Under our system, and the Constitution, everyone gets an attorney, if they want one. I'm not a lawyer and not sure what their professional criteria is, but they are possibly required to take cases that they would never take otherwise.

Just for the sake of a better understanding, am I right or maybe even partially about the lawyers?
Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank goodness!! As for his face, I think they showed remarkable restraint. Not sure I could have been so kind. Since he had vowed not to go to prison again, he was probably wanting them to kill him. Sorry, dude. Not everybody get what they want. As for his, "They beat me up, they beat me up" cries: No, that was just a small taste of what you should have received!

Please don't refer to his lawyer as "dirt bag". Under our system, and the Constitution, everyone gets an attorney, if they want one. I'm not a lawyer and not sure what their professional criteria is, but they are possibly required to take cases that they would never take otherwise.

Just for the sake of a better understanding, am I right or maybe even partially about the lawyers?
Some lawyer might take the case for the publicity it would bring. Think of Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson.

I was a Student and then a Student Director with Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners from 1987-1989 attached mainly to Minnesota Correctional Facility-Stillwater. We handled inmates requests of legal help that involved divorces, name changes, alimony payments, child support, torts and the like. We would have to handle any that requested help as far as I recall. Did not matter what they had done.

My bosses probably as a joke of sorts on me had me represent as a student attorney two boys who burned down a MN school library. I have a MA in Librarianship which my bosses knew about. I did not tell the boys about my love of libraries. Cannot go into any more details than that.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some lawyer might take the case for the publicity it would bring. Think of Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson.

I was a Student and then a Student Director with Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners from 1987-1989 attached mainly to Minnesota Correctional Facility-Stillwater. We handled inmates requests of legal help that involved divorces, name changes, alimony payments, child support, torts and the like. We would have to handle any that requested help as far as I recall. Did not matter what they had done.

My bosses probably as a joke of sorts on me had me represent as a student attorney two boys who burned down a MN school library. I have a MA in Librarianship which my bosses knew about. I did not tell the boys about my love of libraries. Cannot go into any more details than that.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-18-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
And this adds to discussion, how? Very little to do, perhaps? Petulant child doing whatever it takes for attention?
Old 01-19-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this adds to discussion, how? Very little to do, perhaps? Petulant child doing whatever it takes for attention?

Sorry,... what? Oh, well his second two paragraphs put me to sleep. He has a tendency to talk about himself persistently on almost every thread, and I have heard the same thing over and over again. The repetition put me to sleep. Sorry.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry,... what? Oh, well his second two paragraphs put me to sleep. He has a tendency to talk about himself persistently on almost every thread, and I have heard the same thing over and over again. The repetition put me to sleep. Sorry.
That's amusing, MDLNB. Why do not people check the truthfulness of this claim and read my posts. I have quite a huge number of them going back to July 2007 on TOTV.

I have lots of interests. I have 22,655 posts. Not counting the Political Forum? This is Taltarzac725. I am way behind graciegirl whose input on TOTV I really respect and value.
She also posts about her life story as well as I do.

There are some trolls on here who just like to upset people and get a high from it. Oh well. We now seem to have a President who pretty much trolled his way into the White House. So this has empowered like minded people who just lie, bully and irritate people to feel good about themselves.

Now Donald Trump is actually going to have to do something more than lie, troll and annoy people.

Google Taltarzac725.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's amusing, MDLNB. Why do not people check the truthfulness of this claim and read my posts. I have quite a huge number of them going back to July 2007 on TOTV.

I have lots of interests. I have 22,655 posts. Not counting the Political Forum? This is Taltarzac725. I am way behind graciegirl whose input on TOTV I really respect and value.
She also posts about her life story as well as I do.

There are some trolls on here who just like to upset people and get a high from it. Oh well. We now seem to have a President who pretty much trolled his way into the White House. So this has empowered like minded people who just lie, bully and irritate people to feel good about themselves.

Now Donald Trump is actually going to have to do something more than lie, troll and annoy people.

Google Taltarzac725.
I never said you were wrong, Tal. Just bored with your persistent need for self edification. Really? You have repeated your personal record for over 22k posts. We get it, and I am bored.......ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-19-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I never said you were wrong, Tal. Just bored with your persistent need for self edification. Really? You have repeated your personal record for over 22k posts. We get it, and I am bored.......ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Again. Check the truthfulness of these remarks by one of these people who basically just comes on here to upset people. I try to do the opposite. There are a number of trolls on the TOTV Political board.

I do talk about victims/survivors and my 26 years of work for them. There are victims/survivors in this cop killing case. It will be interesting to see what kind of impact their statements or other kind of impact has on the prosecution of this alleged cop killer. My 4 degrees and experience since 2-25-1976 meeting with different kinds of survivors/victims does give me some credibility in this area, I would hope.

This fly in the ointment though in the incessant trolls who make personal attacks on posters just to feel good about themselves is just something people will have to put up with until the Moderator finally does something about holding liars accountable.

Accused Orlando cop killer Markeith Loyd seen injured, bloody during arrest - CBS News
Old 01-19-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again. Check the truthfulness of these remarks by one of these people who basically just comes on here to upset people. I try to do the opposite. There are a number of trolls on the TOTV Political board.

I do talk about victims/survivors and my 26 years of work for them. There are victims/survivors in this cop killing case. It will be interesting to see what kind of impact their statements or other kind of impact has on the prosecution of this alleged cop killer. My 4 degrees and experience since 2-25-1976 meeting with different kinds of survivors/victims does give me some credibility in this area, I would hope.

This fly in the ointment though in the incessant trolls who make personal attacks on posters just to feel good about themselves is just something people will have to put up with until the Moderator finally does something about holding liars accountable.

Accused Orlando cop killer Markeith Loyd seen injured, bloody during arrest - CBS News

And this is me moving on.........
Old 01-19-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

You would think that someone with as much experience with "victims" and "survivors" as you, would know just how violent minorities are.

Or do you deal exclusively with white people?

Minorities are animals living in an inner city zoo.

Women oftentimes provoke men psychologically causing them to react physically. That's the difference between men and women...women get into your head to get you...men use their fists.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this is me moving on.........
And this stupid equivalent of blowing a raspberry adds to this discussion how? Except to hurt my feelings and you getting a little rush from bullying someone anonymously on the internet. I know the screen name attached to posts but still do not know who this is behind the name.

I wish the Moderator would finally come down on some of these people who just get off trying to make others feel ****ty.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
You would think that someone with as much experience with "victims" and "survivors" as you, would know just how violent minorities are.

Or do you deal exclusively with white people?

Minorities are animals living in an inner city zoo.

Women oftentimes provoke men psychologically causing them to react physically. That's the difference between men and women...women get into your head to get you...men use their fists.
Some are. Some are not. And you should meet more women. I have a lot of African-American friends and associations as well as law schools on my Facebook page. I even interviewed at a primarily African-American Law School in 1994 for a reference librarian position. This was at North Carolina Central University in Durham. Oh, and the Law Library Director was a nice African-American woman who was quite logical and seemed quite bright. The politics of mainly whites in power pulled the rug out from under me for me getting this position. Other law librarians I mean from other institutions.

I did have lunch with an African American Criminal Law Professor and a few other people and he said that he thought having a reference librarian with my interests in victims and survivors would be good and he told me that he had been a victim of crime as well.

And I have talked to many victims/survivors of crimes over the past 40 years or so of just about every "race".

This man shot a cop and killed her. That act should be the important factor in this whole matter. Not what color the skin of the accused nor of the victim is or was.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

What a hypocrite you are. You criticize Tal for repeating his personal record and yet you put this out all the time in your 14k posts:

MDCPD
Vietnam vet, Desert Storm vet, Iraqi Freedom vet, former law enforcement, retired from the State Dept.

Just curious about about how you were a war veteran of Iraqi Freedom sandwiched in all your other duties. At least Tal's record is believable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this stupid equivalent of blowing a raspberry adds to this discussion how? Except to hurt my feelings and you getting a little rush from bullying someone anonymously on the internet. I know the screen name attached to posts but still do not know who this is behind the name.

I wish the Moderator would finally come down on some of these people who just get off trying to make others feel ****ty.
Stand up for yourself...defend yourself...don't just lie there getting kicked in the head...WAITING for someone else to rescue you.

Stop crying to mommy and daddy.

Quote:
Some are. Some are not. And you should meet more women. I have a lot of African-American friends and associations as well as law schools on my Facebook page. I even interviewed at a primarily African-American Law School in 1994 for a reference librarian position. This was at North Carolina Central University in Durham. Oh, and the Law Library Director was a nice African-American woman who was quite logical and seemed quite bright. The politics of mainly whites in power pulled the rug out from under me for me getting this position. Other law librarians I mean from other institutions.

I did have lunch with an African American Criminal Law Professor and a few other people and he said that he thought having a reference librarian with my interests in victims and survivors would be good and he told me that he had been a victim of crime as well.

And I have talked to many victims/survivors of crimes over the past 40 years or so of just about every "race".

This man shot a cop and killed her. That act should be the important factor in this whole matter. Not what color the skin of the accused nor of the victim is or was.
STILL can't admit how much more violent they are?

You like them so much...go live with them...don't destroy our paradise bringing them here.

Tags
face, bag, represent, him?barf, lawyer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.