Incorporated World View By Hollywood Elite

Old 12-02-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Default Incorporated World View By Hollywood Elite

I love science fiction so my eye caught a season premiere of a new series called "Incorporated". This series incorporates (pun intended) the stero-typical Hollywood view of the world .

The year is 2074. Climate change has devastated the world and toppled world governments. Evil corporations now rule the world and fight one another for profits and scarce natural resources. Enemies of corporations real or perceived are harshly dealt with and disposed. The affects of climate change are so severe that Scandinavia nations are now summer resorts.

Society is divided into the green zone (the haves) and the red zone (the have nots) . Vehicles are all fully automated, voice activated and electric. Sophisticated looking drugs for quick highs are the norm. People need permission from their Evil corporation to procreate (population control mechanism) .

Of course the problem here is that a 2074 worldview and value system exists in present day 2016. additionally what is apparent is that the creative abilities of movie makers today is dwindling into banality (ie) most reading this post could probably write this story line.

Clearly progressives have control and utilize movie making to push their illogical agenda of evil , social justice and diversity on young people who in a recent study couldn't differentiate between advertisements ( clearly labeled as such) and real news.
Essentially the study says they believe everything they read.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-02-2016, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon
I love science fiction so my eye caught a season premiere of a new series called "Incorporated". This series incorporates (pun intended) the stero-typical Hollywood view of the world .

The year is 2074. Climate change has devastated the world and toppled world governments. Evil corporations now rule the world and fight one another for profits and scarce natural resources. Enemies of corporations real or perceived are harshly dealt with and disposed. The affects of climate change are so severe that Scandinavia nations are now summer resorts.

Society is divided into the green zone (the haves) and the red zone (the have nots) . Vehicles are all fully automated, voice activated and electric. Sophisticated looking drugs for quick highs are the norm. People need permission from their Evil corporation to procreate (population control mechanism) .

Of course the problem here is that a 2074 worldview and value system exists in present day 2016. additionally what is apparent is that the creative abilities of movie makers today is dwindling into banality (ie) most reading this post could probably write this story line.

Clearly progressives have control and utilize movie making to push their illogical agenda of evil , social justice and diversity on young people who in a recent study couldn't differentiate between advertisements ( clearly labeled as such) and real news.
I don't think you will ever realize, that your (and so many others) constant attempts to paint with a broad brush and label a group by the actions of a few...is at the root of the problem in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon

Personal Best Regards:

Did you mean like this?

Nahh...I'm sure you didn't.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

I would assume that you do not agree with what he posted, but then again, you argue ANY point that does not suit your agenda. He made a valid point. Generalizing is something that you are also guilty of, consistently. I will generalize with a truth: Hollywood has a liberal political agenda.

So, CNM.............pull my finger..........
Old 12-02-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Personal Best Regards:
Quote:
I don't think you will ever realize, that your (and so many others) constant attempts to paint with a broad brush and label a group by the actions of a few...is at the root of the problem in this country.

Did you mean like this?

Nahh...I'm sure you didn't.
Excuse me? The very FEW are the ones who act like civilized human beings. The VAST MAJORITY of minorities act like animals. Look at how LARGE the inner city slums are growing. What used to be a few blocks is now many miles square. The minority poor are becoming the majority. 50 million are poor enough to receive food benefits. It's NOT a few. It's MOST of them.

Leave the white bubble we made for you and go out there...go to MLK Blvd, anywhere, and look around. THAT is Americas future if we don't act. THEY are the ones breeding, not white people. They ARE taking over.

The ROOT and the BULK of the problem...is them. They're literally inferior and incapable of living in a modern complicated society. They're literally transplanted cave people sent to live in a major metropolitan city. They CAN'T succeed, they're incapable. Better they did what they were brought here for, working farms. It's the limit of their ability.

The numbers, the success rates bear it out. They're NOT us...they're them...and we're very different.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I watched that show also. I am not sure how I feel about it yet and will watch the next episode to see whether it becomes one of my scheduled or not.

Hollywood is as good at population propaganda and programing as the former Soviet TV and Pravda. McCarthy was not totally wrong.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I watched that show also. I am not sure how I feel about it yet and will watch the next episode to see whether it becomes one of my scheduled or not.

Hollywood is as good at population propaganda and programing as the former Soviet TV and Pravda. McCarthy was not totally wrong.
Hollywood is the MASTER at selling fiction. It's what they do. The highest paid, most in demand actors are the ones who make you effortlessly BELIEVE the "character" they are playing. Politicians are also actors. High level government officials are actors. Corporate CEOs are actors. They get paid to motivate and convince us.

Just about everything you see and hear is propagandized. SOMEBODY paid to have it aired/printed and they determined HOW it would play/read.

We're led along like sheep. They lie like rugs.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

The actors in hollywood are not elite just because some have money.

They have media access due to their notoriety, not always good!

Most of them can not find their a$$ with a map.

The smart, intelligent, elitists are the low profile average Americans that just happen to be rich and famous.....never hear much from or about them....Gary Sinese, Bruce Willis, et al.

Tags
change, world, hollywood, elite, view

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.