Republican party

Old 02-24-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Default Republican party

First I consider myself republican so no smart remarks. But the republican party is so hell bent to try and keep Trump from taking the nomination. What they should be worried about is who will beat who, whom ever takes the democratic nomination. Ok like Trump or not he is winning. Cruz wont make it. He just has to much negatives against him. Rubio ,to young, he thinks he would be a good president as does the Koch brothers that are backing him but he just isn't a good mud slinger and that is what it will take to the election November . Hillary if she gets it is really good at .Everybody thinks Trump doesn't know what he is doing,well. He probably has more attorneys and intelligence people than our current administration does.After all he has more money just for that purpose. After all could he be worse than what we have.But this is just my take on it all. Keep in mind Eisenhower didn't put up with anyone BS,of course he did get us in Viet Nam. Point is he turned out to be a good president.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
First I consider myself republican so no smart remarks. But the republican party is so hell bent to try and keep Trump from taking the nomination. What they should be worried about is who will beat who, whom ever takes the democratic nomination. Ok like Trump or not he is winning. Cruz wont make it. He just has to much negatives against him. Rubio ,to young, he thinks he would be a good president as does the Koch brothers that are backing him but he just isn't a good mud slinger and that is what it will take to the election November . Hillary if she gets it is really good at .Everybody thinks Trump doesn't know what he is doing,well. He probably has more attorneys and intelligence people than our current administration does.After all he has more money just for that purpose. After all could he be worse than what we have.But this is just my take on it all. Keep in mind Eisenhower didn't put up with anyone BS,of course he did get us in Viet Nam. Point is he turned out to be a good president.
How do you get the idea that Rubio is too young??? Did someone tell you that? He is one year younger than Cruz. He has 15 years political experience to Cruz's 2 years. Rubio is also the ONLY one that America believes can beat Hillary, for sure.

By the way, it was actually Johnson that put troops in Vietnam. Eisenhower initiated a treaty, Kennedy was involved in a coup and then there was the Gulf of Tonkin incident that gave them an excuse to invade. Not that it really matters now.

My vote will still go to Rubio. Trump is a lose cannon and I do not want to contribute to his bumbling around and doing his on the job training during a bad time like we are having now and in the near future. We already have one entertainer in chief that has learned nothing from his on the job training.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you get the idea that Rubio is too young??? Did someone tell you that? He is one year younger than Cruz. He has 15 years political experience to Cruz's 2 years. Rubio is also the ONLY one that America believes can beat Hillary, for sure.

By the way, it was actually Johnson that put troops in Vietnam. Eisenhower initiated a treaty, Kennedy was involved in a coup and then there was the Gulf of Tonkin incident that gave them an excuse to invade. Not that it really matters now.

My vote will still go to Rubio. Trump is a lose cannon and I do not want to contribute to his bumbling around and doing his on the job training during a bad time like we are having now and in the near future. We already have one entertainer in chief that has learned nothing from his on the job training.
The biggest problem facing this country is the explosion of national debt and unfunded promises. Rubio is promising a big increase in military spending with no way to pay for it. The old tax cuts to stimulate and grow economy is getting tired. No one running has even started to address how to get us out of this hole. The reason no one mentions it is we cannot mathematically fix it without sacrifices from everyone. That means higher taxes and cuts in spending. Until there is a direct connection tying spending and revenue we will continue as is regardless if it is Trump, Hillary, Rubio, etc.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

What is a loose cannon is our current political climate. Trump may be a bit rough around the edges but he is intelligent and has a proven track record of hiring and managing experienced personnell to build a corporate empire. I believe he would apply the same principals as Chief Executive. I also believe Rubio is certainly not too young and his experience in Florida politics and the US Senate makes him a a very viable POLITICAL candidate. Trump's popularity is because people are fed up where politicians have taken our country and are demanding a NON-POLITICAL alternative. For me it is Trump. A great VP for him would be Rubio. He could get 8 years of additional experience to learn how to get politics out of the "isolation ward" and back to a standard we can trust.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is a loose cannon is our current political climate. Trump may be a bit rough around the edges but he is intelligent and has a proven track record of hiring and managing experienced personnell to build a corporate empire. I believe he would apply the same principals as Chief Executive. I also believe Rubio is certainly not too young and his experience in Florida politics and the US Senate makes him a a very viable POLITICAL candidate. Trump's popularity is because people are fed up where politicians have taken our country and are demanding a NON-POLITICAL alternative. For me it is Trump. A great VP for him would be Rubio. He could get 8 years of additional experience to learn how to get politics out of the "isolation ward" and back to a standard we can trust.
Good point. I was also wondering if Trump would consider Rubio as his VP.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yea, trump could show how to put the country into bankruptcy, and rubio could show the art of credit card scamming..
Old 02-25-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yea, trump could show how to put the country into bankruptcy, and rubio could show the art of credit card scamming..
And the alternative is to elect a liar, thief, traitor killary, or a commie Sanders. I'll take a bankrupt and secure country over a country that is fiscally bankrupt as well as morally and ethically corrupt in an effort to make us into Europe.

It that little incident is the worst dirt you can come up with on Rubio, he must be a great candidate. Thanks for convincing me to vote for Rubio.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
And the alternative is to elect a liar, thief, traitor killary, or a commie Sanders. I'll take a bankrupt and secure country over a country that is fiscally bankrupt as well as morally and ethically corrupt in an effort to make us into Europe.

It that little incident is the worst dirt you can come up with on Rubio, he must be a great candidate. Thanks for convincing me to vote for Rubio.
As has been said many times about "dirt", suspect past endeavors, ability, capability, qualifications......after allowing Obama in the standards have been so bastardized and lowered.......NOBODY else should ever have a problem passing muster.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
As has been said many times about "dirt", suspect past endeavors, ability, capability, qualifications......after allowing Obama in the standards have been so bastardized and lowered.......NOBODY else should ever have a problem passing muster.
true....
Old 02-25-2016, 11:18 AM
n/a

Trump loves the poorly educated and they love him. And in Nevada he carried the Hispanic vote against a Rubio and a Cruz. Trump vs. Clinton; it's a lock.

https://youtu.be/3J6dOcm5Vw4
Old 02-25-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump loves the poorly educated and they love him. And in Nevada he carried the Hispanic vote against a Rubio and a Cruz. Trump vs. Clinton; it's a lock.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. And I haven't seen any fat ladies singing yet, other than down at the Village Square. We have a long way to go before anyone has enough delegates to get nominated. If Cruz would just bail out, then Rubio would be the next president. All the polls say Rubio would beat Hillary. And I doubt there are that many Dem's stupid enough to vote for her in the general election. After all, they keep insisting that they are sooo smart.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
It ain't over until the fat lady sings. And I haven't seen any fat ladies singing yet, other than down at the Village Square. We have a long way to go before anyone has enough delegates to get nominated. If Cruz would just bail out, then Rubio would be the next president. All the polls say Rubio would beat Hillary. And I doubt there are that many Dem's stupid enough to vote for her in the general election. After all, they keep insisting that they are sooo smart.
In that case, ANY republican would win.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

Republican Hispanics in Nevada! Well, that is a novel idea. The number of Republican Hispanics running for president outnumbered the number of Republican Hispanics that voted in Nevada.

When Juan was asked, how he decided who would get his vote. Juan responded, "I drew from a deck a cards, and the card I pick was a joker. So, I voted for Trump".
Old 02-25-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Republican Hispanics in Nevada! Well, that is a novel idea. The number of Republican Hispanics running for president outnumbered the number of Republican Hispanics that voted in Nevada.

When Juan was asked, how he decided who would get his vote. Juan responded, "I drew from a deck a cards, and the card I pick was a joker. So, I voted for Trump".
I like your comment. I do believe that the percentage of Republican Hispanics in Nevada is very/very low. So, I doubt that it hardly matters. I believe that the percentage of Hispanic voters that are Republican is about 16-17%.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Prof: Odds Of President Trump 97% To 99% | The Daily Caller

Tags
good, trump, republican, president, thinks, nomination, party, administration, current, does.after, .everybody, doing, well, intelligence, attorneys, people, have.but, bs, of, turned, point, nam, viet, put, worse, purpose, mind

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.