Guess who got a government contract to help the IRS guard against fraud?

Old 10-05-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Default Guess who got a government contract to help the IRS guard against fraud?

Equifax. Yes, that Equifax, the same credit-monitoring agency that just last month announced it had been hit with a massive security breach that may have exposed the personal information of as many as 145.5 million people. Members of the Senate Banking Committee aren't pleased about this, and they let Richard Smith, Equifax's ex-CEO, know it. "To many Americans right now, that looks like we're giving Lindsay Lohan the key to the minibar," Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy told Smith. Other senators wanted to know if there's any way for the IRS to get out of the $7.25 million deal.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Earth shattering Rockface!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Equifax. Yes, that Equifax, the same credit-monitoring agency that just last month announced it had been hit with a massive security breach that may have exposed the personal information of as many as 145.5 million people. Members of the Senate Banking Committee aren't pleased about this, and they let Richard Smith, Equifax's ex-CEO, know it. "To many Americans right now, that looks like we're giving Lindsay Lohan the key to the minibar," Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy told Smith. Other senators wanted to know if there's any way for the IRS to get out of the $7.25 million deal.
A few million is not as bad as the billions that were lost in the last administration, in my opinion. Brings to mind, the money lost on a bad Obamacare website, Solyndra and the cash for clunkers deal. I guess each administration has it's financial disasters to carry. Are they still looking for the "shovel ready jobs" or did they give up on that. I believe something like a trillion bucks was donated toward "recession" NO? Hate to see the gov waste $7 million when so many of us are paying so much for health care premiums.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A few million is not as bad as the billions that were lost in the last administration, in my opinion. Brings to mind, the money lost on a bad Obamacare website, Solyndra and the cash for clunkers deal. I guess each administration has it's financial disasters to carry. Are they still looking for the "shovel ready jobs" or did they give up on that. I believe something like a trillion bucks was donated toward "recession" NO? Hate to see the gov waste $7 million when so many of us are paying so much for health care premiums.
What, you didn't keep your doctor, your insurance company and your insurance premium, deductibles and co-pays did not go down substantially?

What you didn't cash in on the credit deduction when buying your electric cart that you found was costing you more in registration fees and insurance ?

What you didn't cash in on Obama entitlements and ditch the shovel ready shops because the entitlements were more and tax free?

Tags
smith, million, equifax, irs, americans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.