How Does Kushner Keep His Security Clearance?

Old 07-22-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Default How Does Kushner Keep His Security Clearance?

President Trump's Senior Adviser Jared Kushner 'inadvertently omitted' over $10 million in assets - AOL News
Old 07-22-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

In all the presidencies since I have been alive, I have never heard so many....."I forgot"....."inadvertent" kind of things from anybody. AND THEY all either are about money or Russia. No other country ever.

Even the experienced folks like Sessions, Flynn, Manafort, etc who have been around and know the ropes got memory lapses suddenly.

Jared's dad was convicted of FEC violations and spent some prison time...you might think he would be more aware but he and Trumps daughter have very bad memories.

Most times, by the way, I consider family off limits, but when they sit IN the Oval Office and are considered advisors....sorry...they are part of the "family in charge of our country"
Old 07-23-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

No, the REAL question is how Hillary, the treasonous bit*h managed to keep her security clearance after allowing uncleared people access to classified information. And you cannot dispute that, because that is documented fact.

Tags
security, clearance, kushner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.