Uh Oh; I think Obama's On To Me.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:53 PM
n/a

Default Uh Oh; I think Obama's On To Me.

Team Obama has added a rapid response Media Division to combat unfavorable stories on the web.

The White House has appointed someone named Jesse Lee to respond "sometimes aggressively" to online stories painting the administration in a "bad light".

One of his first moves was to write a story blasting Glenn Beck as a "liar, engaging in partisan attacks to boost ratings. (I think Obama could have gotten one of our liberal forum participants, who write similar stories, a lot cheaper than Mr. Lee.)

Mr. Lee is expected to work well with the progressive media according to the memo. (big surprise, there)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_865652.html

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/23/wh...rable-stories/
Old 05-23-2011, 05:24 PM
n/a

Gosh, Richie -

Republicans would never stoop to anything that low, would they? What about Tricky Dicky and his infamous Enemies List? The White House "Plumbers" to stop leaks was another of Tricky Dicky's groups. Then there is always Republican Senator Joe "Tail Gunner" McCarthy and his notorious list of Commies.

I also could mention Newt Gingrich but that would be flogging a dead horse and Heaven knows I am not that kind of guy.

Personally, I know the Press Secretary's office (Communications) does this kind of thing on a daily basis and has always been a function of their office.

However, in my humble opinion, you better start practicing your foreign language skills if the new White House office decides to "detain" you at Gitmo for your subversive postings. Maybe Dale, Xavier, and I will chip in to send you a cake with a file in it.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Gosh, Richie -

Republicans would never stoop to anything that low, would they? What about Tricky Dicky and his infamous Enemies List? The White House "Plumbers" to stop leaks was another of Tricky Dicky's groups. Then there is always Republican Senator Joe "Tail Gunner" McCarthy and his notorious list of Commies.

I also could mention Newt Gingrich but that would be flogging a dead horse and Heaven knows I am not that kind of guy.

Personally, I know the Press Secretary's office (Communications) does this kind of thing on a daily basis and has always been a function of their office.

However, in my humble opinion, you better start practicing your foreign language skills if the new White House office decides to "detain" you at Gitmo for your subversive postings. Maybe Dale, Xavier, and I will chip in to send you a cake with a file in it.
I think you better check with Dale before you include him in. I'm actually counting on Cologal to bail me out with the Administration watch dogs. She understands me, I think, even if we disagree.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:18 PM
n/a

Tbug....Honestly history has proven that McCarthy was spot on. Now we have Obama letting them in the front door.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:25 PM
n/a

Lost my original thought when I read Tbug posts. I just read that Obama has sent his goons to see if they could dig up dirt on Chris Christie despite the fact that christie has made it clear he would not run. That would lead me to believe that Obama is concern about this possibility.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:39 PM
n/a

No Worry. Not only does Obama not know we don't have 57 states, now he doesn't even know what year it is. Good thing it isn't Bush or Palin, or every network would be covering it, 24/7

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05...o_idea_wh.html

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.