If I met Hillary Clinton today

Old 04-14-2015, 07:28 AM
n/a

Default If I met Hillary Clinton today

If I met Hillary Clinton today or any day I would have to say to her I hope you dont win the presidency. Wonder how many people feel that way.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If I met Hillary Clinton today or any day I would have to say to her I hope you dont win the presidency. Wonder how many people feel that way.

This is like the 25th thread started on Hillary Clinton and what a terrible person she is and why she should never be president. Since Clinton is not expecting to win in The Villages or have many fans in TV, it seems like a waste of time.

Apparently some posters have such animosity for her it is almost like an obsession. Hopefully these same posters won't have a nervous breakdown when she becomes president. It will be another very long eight years for some.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and Mrs. Clinton would smile and say, "Your opinion does not count anymore. Old white men don't have a meaning in politics today." And her Secret Service detail would beat the snot out of you for general principle!
Old 04-14-2015, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is like the 25th thread started on Hillary Clinton and what a terrible person she is and why she should never be president. Since Clinton is not expecting to win in The Villages or have many fans in TV, it seems like a waste of time.

Apparently some posters have such animosity for her it is almost like an obsession. Hopefully these same posters won't have a nervous breakdown when she becomes president. It will be another very long eight years for some.

How is that possible. She is older looking now (we all are!). She just looks more tired now than ever. She has much more baggage to lug from her past than she had last time. She is playing the people hoping to develop a following. She can hope for the female support but there are only so many seniors that would vote for her. The younger women want to see somebody they can relate to in real life.

She got knoked off the lead conadidate position back in 2007/2008 by an unkown to anybody dark horse. When she was, then, a better candidate than she is today.

She has no interest in anything but satisfying her need to be POTUS. Can't you all find a candidate that is better and more real? One that is not from Washington and the crony club. You all better start looking for another horse to back as this one is due to crumble. She just cannot lie her way around all the crap that will soon hit the fan....all very real and appropriate.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:15 AM
n/a

So you are saying that the Secret Service will commit felony assault on US citizens for no reason? Just trying to figure out where your sense of reality is.

Quote:
...and Mrs. Clinton would smile and say, "Your opinion does not count anymore. Old white men don't have a meaning in politics today." And her Secret Service detail would beat the snot out of you for general principle!
Old 04-14-2015, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Secret Service would probably just smile. It is no secret that they hate this women. Chelsea once said that her parents call them pigs.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:25 AM
n/a

I don't believe there is any (or much) animosity towards Clinton. The problem is that she is viewed as fundamentally dishonest. She is the continued manifestation of the core policy of the democratic party: "we know better than you and will lie and deceive in an attempt to further our agenda because you are not smart enough to take care of yourself or to be concerned with issues either foreign or domestic"

Quote:

n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest: I happen to agree with you there is too much attention drawn to Hillary. Who is the real Hillary Clinton?. I find her untrustworthy and hence unpredictable, a basis we use to assess the potential leadership for a candidate. The left really has no other potential candidate and thus have a love/hate relationship with her. so her primary goal is to work toward likability and if you assess her actions these last few months that's exactly what she is doing...but this is a "let them eat cake"kind of leader" and "only little people pay taxes"

We know who Ted Cruz is. We know who Jeb Bush is and we know who Marco Rubio is. Knowing that, my assessment at present is that Marco Rubio has the most potential. But the presidential vote is a long time off and each day has the potential for major change . My prayer is that voters all act like adults and do some serious thinking and analysis foregoing the first "women" "latino" for president and look at for a truly creative and knowledgeable leader because Obama has dug into a deep ditch.

Personal Best Regards:
n/a

Quote:
So you are saying that the Secret Service will commit felony assault on US citizens for no reason? Just trying to figure out where your sense of reality is.
Just lighten up a little bit and unclench your teeth (assuming you still have teeth).
Old 04-14-2015, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

If I met Hillary Clinton today or any day, I would tell her to pick Barack Obama as her running mate. This solves all of her age and inexperience problems. All Clinton has to do to win is to make sure the Obama voters show up in 2016, and what better way to do that than to have Obama on the ballot.

Hillary Clinton Barack Obama Vice President | The New Republic
Old 04-14-2015, 09:30 AM
n/a

Fortunately I have been blessed with the ability to differentiate humor (whcih I greatly enjoy) from stupid statements. The original statement and yours are examples of the latter. You try and have a good day.

Quote:
Just lighten up a little bit and unclench your teeth (assuming you still have teeth).
Old 04-14-2015, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
If I met Hillary Clinton today or any day, I would tell her to pick Barack Obama as her running mate. This solves all of her age and inexperience problems. All Clinton has to do to win is to make sure the Obama voters show up in 2016, and what better way to do that than to have Obama on the ballot.

Hillary Clinton Barack Obama Vice President | The New Republic
If that were to ever happen then there would be the largest voter turn out in the history of the world, that are at this point fed up with Obama.
The activist dems seem to think that Obama's voting block of the past is intact. Well it is not. He was able to fool the people twice. There is no way ANYBODY with half a brain would keep him in Washington.
This crazy hypothesis also assumes the entire democratic party would swing over and swoon at such an opportunity which they will not.

The hypotesis also assumes Clinton cannot pull it off and win!

The easiest solution that has a higher probability of winning for the dems is to get a real candidate and not a libility for America from America's PAST!
Old 04-14-2015, 10:07 AM
n/a

Wow I never thought about possibly putting obama on as vise pres. Is that possible. What a mess that would be.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:23 AM
n/a

Putting Bill Clinton on the ticket as VP would be a much better idea.

Quote:
Wow I never thought about possibly putting obama on as vise pres. Is that possible. What a mess that would be.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:07 AM
n/a

Someone needs to take a look at the 22nd amendment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.