Clinton to announce tomorrow via tweet to avoid paper trail!!!!

Old 04-11-2015, 07:16 AM
n/a

Default Clinton to announce tomorrow via tweet to avoid paper trail!!!!

This forum could use a good laugh:

Old 04-11-2015, 12:11 PM
n/a

ZZZZZZZZZZ....zzzzzzzz......ZZZZZZZZZ
Old 04-12-2015, 06:02 AM
n/a

One last day of peace and quiet.

Old 04-12-2015, 07:43 AM
n/a

Welcome to National Hillary Clinton Day, a day that will live in infamy. The day that you will be able to tell your daughters, grand-daughters, great grand-daughters where you were on the day the first woman ever elected president of the United States announced her candidacy.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Welcome to National Hillary Clinton Day, a day that will live in infamy. The day that you will be able to tell your daughters, grand-daughters, great grand-daughters where you were on the day the first woman ever elected president of the United States announced her candidacy.
I'm sorry to have to disagree, but as a woman myself, I would consider it to be a disgrace to women in general if she were to be the designated first woman President. I have no problem with a woman President, but I would hope that person to be someone who was not only qualified for the job, but of good character. Hillary lacks in both categories, just like Obama. As my husband said, what a great day in America it would have been if our first black President had been someone highly qualified, of good character and heart, whose purpose was to bring our country together. Unfortunately, that is not what we got. I prefer not to make the same mistake again.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry to have to disagree, but as a woman myself, I would consider it to be a disgrace to women in general if she were to be the designated first woman President. I have no problem with a woman President, but I would hope that person to be someone who was not only qualified for the job, but of good character. Hillary lacks in both categories, just like Obama. As my husband said, what a great day in America it would have been if our first black President had been someone highly qualified, of good character and heart, whose purpose was to bring our country together. Unfortunately, that is not what we got. I prefer not to make the same mistake again.

Your husband sounds like a wise man. How does he explain the fact that it's been 27 years since republicans easily won the White House race? Since then, democrats have done it four different times.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
The quoted post reiterates what was said in an earlier post- that the Democratic Party base is made up of THINKING women and EDUCATED men. Glad to see you and your husband are staunch Republicans.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
The quoted post reiterates what was said in an earlier post- that the Democratic Party base is made up of THINKING women and EDUCATED men. Glad to see you and your husband are staunch Republicans.
If "thinking" and "educated" means lowering ones moral standards and accepting mediocrity as far as qualifications, then I gladly accept your intended criticism. I do not have a problem crossing party lines to vote for someone who meets the standards that I believe are needed for the job - Democrat or Republican - makes no difference to me. In fact, i would find it quite refreshing if both parties could come up with great candidates that would make one ponder whether to vote D or R this time. Must we be so divisive? Fortunately not every one in your party is as rigid as you appear to be in your thinking. I can't tell you how many Dem friends and relatives have recently told me that they are dreading the possibility of a Hillary candidacy. And believe it or not, many are women.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I too am one of those Republican voters that hoped and prayed my concerns about Obama were wrong but alas they were not and one of the greatest opportunities of this country's lifetime was lost .

You make claim that the Democratic Party is a base made up of THINKING women and EDUCATED men but given the choice of Obama and now the adulation of Democrats toward Hillary Clinton one has to ask what are these educated Democrats THINKING?

I keep saying forget party focus on the most qualified individual who will make life better for us and the world but it appears that Democrats keep drinking their mysterious Kool-Aide and for the life of me its all upside down

So Democrats can vote in haste for Hillary so they can have their first woman president and repent in leisure when see repeats Obama's lackluster performance. The problem is of course that we will all suffer fools

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-12-2015, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your husband sounds like a wise man. How does he explain the fact that it's been 27 years since republicans easily won the White House race? Since then, democrats have done it four different times.
Actually, my husband does not have as much of an interest in politics as I do, so he would probably not even entertain your question. Having said that however, I do appreciate what he has to say because yes indeed, he is a wise man, and not being so politically involved I feel that he provides me with an outlook that is often more reflective of the common voter out there - not uneducated, but not so politicized. I get the feeling that he is just one of many who has been let down by the divisiveness of this President.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:08 PM
n/a

5 Reasons Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign Is Extraordinary - The National Memo

How scared is the GOP of Hillary Clinton?

They've spent the last two years pre-impeaching her.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
5 Reasons Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign Is Extraordinary - The National Memo

Excuse me for a moment
()
Old 04-12-2015, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

I would just once like to see a link posted from your side of the aisle that is not from a clearly biased source. It really is meaningless when you look at the other headlines on the page. Not worth ones time to read. I enjoy reading all sides of a story, but from an objective source not one so clearly biased. Waste of time to read IMO.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:29 PM
n/a

try to forget the bias and distraction.
How about addressing for once what the message states.
Don't keep harping about the messenger....what do you have to offer about the message.
Really not a trick question.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
try to forget the bias and distraction.
How about addressing for once what the message states.
Don't keep harping about the messenger....what do you have to offer about the message.
Really not a trick question.
Watch Hillary's video which was just released and you will see her message loud and clear.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.