Obama actually believes what he states/lectures.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:56 AM
n/a

Default Obama actually believes what he states/lectures.

In this video he rambles on with another explanation of what Islam is dealing with....he should know or thinks he does.

The crowning pinnochio of the day? He satates there is less violence around than world than there was 30 or 40 years ago! He is truly the MASTER BS-er.
The pied piper of smoke jobs.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:57 AM
n/a

Excuse me for leaving out the link for the original post:

Obama: People Need Perspective, There’s Less Violence Around The World Than 40 Years Ago | Washington Free Beacon
Old 04-22-2015, 08:58 AM
n/a

You can do better than this right wing rag as a source. It has been labeled decadent and unethical. One of the founders aka the " southern avenger" used to wear a confederate flag on his mask while doing talk radio. My god people, is this what you've become?
Old 04-22-2015, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You can do better than this right wing rag as a source. It has been labeled decadent and unethical. One of the founders aka the " southern avenger" used to wear a confederate flag on his mask while doing talk radio. My god people, is this what you've become?
From the horse's mouth -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lEJCWGSwo

He did say it - facts are facts! And I don't think MSNBC is, as you call it, "a right wing rag".
Old 04-22-2015, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Always attack the source of the message....no matter what.
Second attack the messenger....no matter what.

Here is a simple....SIMPLE....challenge. Google what Obama said and then watch it on any source you deem credible (we all assume there might not be one for some folks!).

And then after you view the video and listen to his words....address the issue of the thread.....I dare ya.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:16 AM
n/a

Speaking of MSNBC, they are left-wing shills and have low ratings. They are not a serious news operation. They are primarily an opinion operation.

Quote:
From the horse's mouth -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lEJCWGSwo

He did say it - facts are facts! And I don't think MSNBC is, as you call it, "a right wing rag".
Old 04-22-2015, 10:44 AM
n/a

Fox Contributor Compares Being Transgender To Thinking You're "A Cocker Spaniel" | Video | Media Matters for America

A viewer could have watched the president discuss his options with Iran last evening on MSNBC, or that same viewer could watch a Fox contributor compare transgenders to being a cocker spaniel on Fox News. Is this a great country, or what?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fox Contributor Compares Being Transgender To Thinking You're "A Cocker Spaniel" | Video | Media Matters for America

A viewer could have watched the president discuss his options with Iran last evening on MSNBC, or that same viewer could watch a Fox contributor compare transgenders to being a cocker spaniel on Fox News. Is this a great country, or what?
I do NOT want my grandkids being force-fed transgender propaganda ... especially to five year olds. This country's moral balance is increasingly screwed up being recognition and seems to be tilting steadily toward the genuinely insane side of the spectrum.

I do not give a s*** about transgenders ... they don't bother me, and I don't bother them but don't continually try to normalize it.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do NOT want my grandkids being force-fed transgender propaganda ... especially to five year olds. This country's moral balance is increasingly screwed up being recognition and seems to be tilting steadily toward the genuinely insane side of the spectrum.

I do not give a s*** about transgenders ... they don't bother me, and I don't bother them but don't continually try to normalize it.
So stay away from Fox News. They seem to have an obsession with them.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:37 AM
n/a

Well you are wrong. NBC nightly news had an at least 10 minute segment about a couple whose little girl has always wanted to be a boy. And all the tribulations of dealing with it ever since she was a toddler.

I put this .00000001% interet story in the who gives a !!!!!

My take away from last nights waste of time? The parents needed to have their heads knocked together.The mother did nothing more than play the permissive, I am a today person, fool. As a result she nutured a little girl who is now playing the role of a boy. She calls her her son. Completely stupid.

And who the hell cares.
National news???
Underscores the caliber of NBC.....trash talkers.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Again, just another stupid post deflecting away from the real conversation here, especially when there is no possible way to refute the truth that the OP has posted.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
So stay away from Fox News. They seem to have an obsession with them.
It's not about which network reports the news, but rather the actual events themselves don't you think?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.