I've really had it

Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Default I've really had it

with all of the animosity in this forum. It's not that I think that we're all going to agree with each other on everything and it's not that I don't think that we're going to to be passionate about our beliefs.

I'm just sick and tired of all the name calling and other nonsense. The Orange One, Trumpanzee, libtards, nutjobs, knuckle draggers etc., etc., etc.

It's all ridiculous and I've been staying out of this forum because of it. And that's really too bad, because we should be able to come to a place like this to discuss our differences in a civilized manner.

Nothing will ever get accomplished in this country if this kind of attitude continues.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
with all of the animosity in this forum. It's not that I think that we're all going to agree with each other on everything and it's not that I don't think that we're going to to be passionate about our beliefs.

I'm just sick and tired of all the name calling and other nonsense. The Orange One, Trumpanzee, libtards, nutjobs, knuckle draggers etc., etc., etc.

It's all ridiculous and I've been staying out of this forum because of it. And that's really too bad, because we should be able to come to a place like this to discuss our differences in a civilized manner.

Nothing will ever get accomplished in this country if this kind of attitude continues.
Could not agree more!!
Old 03-16-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Politics has never been civilized. Just ask Alexander Hamilton.
Yet we've managed to accomplish some pretty great things in this country, despite the concerted efforts of the Soros funded pinko commie rat bastage unbathed hippies.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Politics has never been civilized. Just ask Alexander Hamilton.
Yet we've managed to accomplish some pretty great things in this country, despite the concerted efforts of the Soros funded pinko commie rat bastage unbathed hippies.
You forgot comrade trump
Old 03-16-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
You forgot comrade trump
Yeah, he's a Liberal too. At best a Libertarian...
That's why I enjoy him so much!
It's great fun to watch Liberal's heads explode over Trump's liberal policies.
You gotten so used to automatically hating the opposition, you don't even listen to what he says.
The Democrats at Trump's Speech to Congress looked like people watching a band they absolutely hate sing a cover of their favorite song.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
You gotten so used to automatically hating the opposition, you don't even listen to what he says.
The Democrats at Trump's Speech to Congress looked like people watching a band they absolutely hate sing a cover of their favorite song.
Liberal in some things. Republican in others. Demagogue in many. Con man and liar in almost all.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Enjoy, great fun??????...last time I checked this IS OUR COUNTRY!
Pay attention, until you realize YOUR COUNTRY is imploding from the
Most important position in the world, in the mean time, the world laughs at us.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

The country is nowhere near being in danger. The only thing in danger is your Liberal attitudes.
Speaking of which, screw the world. There's not a single foreign country out there that I care about.
(except for Tibet, Nepal, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Utah and The Duchy of Grand Fenwick)
Your desire to appeal to Europe is like a kid trying to get the bullies to pay more attention to him.

For example, the only reason there's so many refugees getting into Europe is that Gaddafi is gone.
He was being paid by Europe to "stop" the refugee flow at Libya's southern border.
If we were to espouse European values, we would pay President Nieto to shoot everyone trying to cross Mexico's southern border.
It would improve Mexico's economy, impoverished Mexicans would have work, and all our immigrant problems would go away.
Now, before you Liberals start salivating about killing people for the greater good - this would be a bad thing to do.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Enjoy, great fun??????...last time I checked this IS OUR COUNTRY!
Pay attention, until you realize YOUR COUNTRY is imploding from the
Most important position in the world, in the mean time, the world laughs at us.
You nailed pretty darn good.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Clown shows are meant to make people laugh and have fun, except when you realize that it's the leaders of your government...that are the professional clowns.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The country is nowhere near being in danger. The only thing in danger is your Liberal attitudes.
Speaking of which, screw the world. There's not a single foreign country out there that I care about.
(except for Tibet, Nepal, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Utah and The Duchy of Grand Fenwick)
Your desire to appeal to Europe is like a kid trying to get the bullies to pay more attention to him.

For example, the only reason there's so many refugees getting into Europe is that Gaddafi is gone.
He was being paid by Europe to "stop" the refugee flow at Libya's southern border.
If we were to espouse European values, we would pay President Nieto to shoot everyone trying to cross Mexico's southern border.
It would improve Mexico's economy, impoverished Mexicans would have work, and all our immigrant problems would go away.
Now, before you Liberals start salivating about killing people for the greater good - this would be a bad thing to do.
Reading your post, I think I should tell you that President Trump wants to cut spending IN this country, and spend heavy on military
Old 03-16-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Reading your post, I think I should tell you that President Trump wants to cut spending IN this country, and spend heavy on military
BUT, he is cutting the State Department way back, along with the UN, so....it appears that you get your wish,...we want no friends😊
Old 03-16-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
BUT, he is cutting the State Department way back, along with the UN, so....it appears that you get your wish,...we want no friends😊
This might help us understand your desire to have UN friends...

When you go to dinner with your friends - you pay for everyone.

When you need help moving a dresser in your house and you call one of your friends to give a hand - you pay him for his time.

When your friend needs help - you do it free of charge.

Why I can see the value from your friends point of view, I struggle to see it from yours...I guess your value is you get to say you have friends...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

I agree and started more than one thread on this same subject matter as did others on this forum. You received the same sort of treatment as did they and I. Why? Pick your poison..but content explains character

Political Talk started out well but along came a few who seem to take more pleasure in mockery and personal attacks than discussing political issues and it can be twofold 1) for being a conservative and 2) conservative =Trump and the progressives have only one response

This situation reach a disturbing level where a moderator threatened to close down Political Talk because some posters were carrying their personal attacks to the main menu. Posters suggested that the offending posters be stricken from membership but here we are.

One way to continue on Political Talk is simply share your comments and respond only to those who can and will respond in kind; otherwise avoidance is the safest remedy. To practice such avoidance I use the 10 second rule of golf. Hit a bad shot count 10 move on. come across an atavistic poster count 10 move on . Its a waste of your time to try and reason with them bectause they do not want a conversation.

What I find curious is that these same offending posters take on an entirely different persona when posting on the main menu. Is it because the main menu is policed more? Is it a Jekyll and Hyde thing?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-16-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riever
Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble, but the only scum espousing murdering people coming across the border...are your right-wingnut extremist ilk.

MLBQT is particularly fond of this idea, as he has stated numerous times here, and has probably busted more than one nut...just thinking about it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
bad, forum, place

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.