Jeb Bush and the Emmys.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:31 PM
n/a

Wink Jeb Bush and the Emmys.

Jeb Bush Mocks Himself (And Republican Voters) In Surprisingly Hilarious Emmy’s Cameo (VIDEO) | If You Only News

Actually pretty funny.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:47 PM
n/a

Actually not funny and he looked fat.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:18 PM
n/a

Not as big of a joke as Trump is , and what he is doing to the Republican party
Old 09-18-2016, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not as big of a joke as Trump is , and what he is doing to the Republican party
That's very true.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:57 AM
n/a

A mother knows her children best and Mrs Bush warned Jeb not to run. Trump eviscerated Bush from day one and you can't do that unless there is truth in the story.

I had always had a genuine respect for the Bush family because they understood the wisdom of reticence. Jeb has demonstrated that he is a cry baby and did not have the tenacity to play with the big boys. Say what you will about the Rubio's christie's etc but they are smarter to work with Trump because it provides them an opportunity to continue with their influence and belief implementing their ideology along the way

Personal Best Regards
Old 09-19-2016, 05:41 AM
n/a

That is very funny. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things. Now I found something about Jeb Bush I like. Jeb looks like Dan Akroyd to me.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
A mother knows her children best and Mrs Bush warned Jeb not to run. Trump eviscerated Bush from day one and you can't do that unless there is truth in the story.

I had always had a genuine respect for the Bush family because they understood the wisdom of reticence. Jeb has demonstrated that he is a cry baby and did not have the tenacity to play with the big boys. Say what you will about the Rubio's christie's etc but they are smarter to work with Trump because it provides them an opportunity to continue with their influence and belief implementing their ideology along the way

Personal Best Regards
I am sorry but continuing insulting someone as a means to getting elected to the most powerful position in the world makes no sense to me. And constant lying which is also easily checked by minimal research on the Internet.

We are just supposed to trust this troll with the future of the world? I do mean the liar in chief Donald Trump.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry but continuing insulting someone as a means to getting elected to the most powerful position in the world makes no sense to me. And constant lying which is also easily checked by minimal research on the Internet.

We are just supposed to trust this troll with the future of the world? I do mean the liar in chief Donald Trump.
Glad you are coming around. You almost got his new title correct. You should have it right by the time he is sworn in Jan 20th. Commander-in-Chief or President Trump works. Keep working on it. You'll get it. You are going to be so much happier than if the Witch from Oz was to get the job. Trust me. Don't trust her.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards
I am sure that Bush is decent enough. And he may have done a half way decent job. But, he was running purely on the Bush name. I doubt he would have won the nomination, even if Trump wasn't in the running.

Tags
funny, emmys, bush, jeb

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.