Jeff Glor. CBS News Anchor.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Default Jeff Glor. CBS News Anchor.

Jeff Glor - Wikipedia

Age 42. Young for a news anchor. Anthony Mason (journalist - Wikipedia)

Scott Pelley - Wikipedia

There definitely is a liberal bias in these news casts but they are countered by those of FOX News which goes very far in the other direction.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Jeff Glor - Wikipedia

Age 42. Young for a news anchor. Anthony Mason (journalist - Wikipedia)

Scott Pelley - Wikipedia

There definitely is a liberal bias in these news casts but they are countered by those of FOX News which goes very far in the other direction.

How do you figure when NBC, CBS, CNN!!!, NPR, MSNBC, HLN, and about every NE national news paper have the progressive liberal intent and report comedy news for there brainwashed followers, all for kickbacks, grants, carpetbagging, and sucking the government money tit when there Conrads are kept in office and top federal government positions. Neptunium at it's finest. I'm surprised you haven't experienced that in the lawyer fields? Political parties will have to ban before anything changes. Got to stop this use against them Shyt.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How do you figure when NBC, CBS, CNN!!!, NPR, MSNBC, HLN, and about every NE national news paper have the progressive liberal intent and report comedy news for there brainwashed followers, all for kickbacks, grants, carpetbagging, and sucking the government money tit when there Conrads are kept in office and top federal government positions. Neptunium at it's finest. I'm surprised you haven't experienced that in the lawyer fields? Political parties will have to ban before anything changes. Got to stop this use against them Shyt.
Exactly and i won't watch any of the above .

Personal Best Regards;

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.