n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
Clown.

No, fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

I thought Jesus said give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I thought Jesus said give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's.
Jesus was a good politician -- he was in absolutely no position to give God's children then what is rightfully their's now. Instead, he gave us the Golden Rule, which lays the foundation for property rights and capitalism (Locke and Adam Smith), and he would object to Type 2 law for the oppression they are. (I might add that most of law in Jesus' time was Type 1, not Type 2) Sorry, no smart-alec justifications for Femo-Fascist Type 2 here.
Old 12-25-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

What makes Locke and Adam Smith infallible reference sources for all time?
Old 12-25-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
What makes Locke and Adam Smith infallible reference sources for all time?
Why do I have to dignify such a stupid question with an answer?
Old 12-25-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Locke and Smith are not infallible so they are not an acceptable reference for a logic argument.
Old 12-25-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Locke and Smith are not infallible so they are not an acceptable reference for a logic argument.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Old 12-25-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbete View Post
Oh come on, that's all you got to say? You have bog99 on the ropes, go ahead and finish him off with your logic...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jesus was a good politician -- he was in absolutely no position to give God's children then what is rightfully their's now. Instead, he gave us the Golden Rule, which lays the foundation for property rights and capitalism (Locke and Adam Smith), and he would object to Type 2 law for the oppression they are. (I might add that most of law in Jesus' time was Type 1, not Type 2) Sorry, no smart-alec justifications for Femo-Fascist Type 2 here.
So good a politician that he was crucified?

"He" gave us the golden rule? NO...HE did not. STOP believing all the f@cking LIES they tell you!

"The Golden Rule is the principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated. It is a maxim of altruism that is found in many religions and cultures."
Old 12-26-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
So good a politician that he was crucified?

"He" gave us the golden rule? NO...HE did not. STOP believing all the f@cking LIES they tell you!

"The Golden Rule is the principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated. It is a maxim of altruism that is found in many religions and cultures."
Crank.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Crank.
Nah...I just get tired of people believing and spreading lies...

MOST of what people think...is...isn't. Much of what people believe...isn't true.

I don't know why people are so adverse to being "corrected". Is it better to be wrong and ignorant...or correct and informed?

That's why I'm always saying...SHOW me if you think I'm wrong. Prove me wrong. We'll go down to MLK Blvd and the black schools and you can prove to me that I'm wrong.

No takers yet.

I get nothing but lies. Things people THINK are true...but aren't. So I feel obligated to "correct" them.

I'm thoughtful...concerned about YOU and how others perceive you...not "cranky".
Old 12-31-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Old 01-07-2018, 11:37 AM
n/a

Old 01-08-2018, 06:46 AM
n/a

Old 01-13-2018, 03:03 AM
n/a

Tags
rule, jesus, golden, femo-fascism, type

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.