The jig is up

Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Default The jig is up

The working public knows beyond and doubt that MSM...mainstream media is evil!!

George Soros - The ultimate James Bond Supervillain Similarities to Elliott Carver from Tomorrow Never Dies are uncanny : The_Donald

The results will show at the midterm exam.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Common knowledge, yet the wackadoodles on here will link to all the bullshlt msm as if it were facts.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

I thought this was another post about O'Bummer
Old 06-11-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I get it....the jig us up. Al, see what kind of people you attract? You're better than that, right? Tell them to quit hanging around with you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

An Off Color joke, but still very funny! Oh NO! Now you made me do it. That just ain't right!
Old 06-12-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
An Off Color joke, but still very funny! Oh NO! Now you made me do it. That just ain't right!
That's good MDCPD, you've got another buddy to pal around with you and Donny/Danny B.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I get it....the jig us up. Al, see what kind of people you attract? You're better than that, right? Tell them to quit hanging around with you.

Does it make you feel really important or to be a big *******, for posting names on this forum? I would pick the latter
Old 06-12-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That's good MDCPD, you've got another buddy to pal around with you and Donny/Danny B.

So. Did you ever use the N word?
Old 06-12-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Does it make you feel really important or to be a big *******, for posting names on this forum? I would pick the latter
Who's the I, Bob or Bev?

Old 06-12-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who's the I, Bob or Bev?
Maybe Bob AND Bev are both flaming, scumbag....lowlife racists?
Old 06-12-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev

Who are you trying to hide your scumbag racism from?
Old 06-12-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sorry, my dyslexic friend, but to be honest with you, I would rather an honest racist over a fraud like you. A registered Republican that hides out with his lil' sidekick Tal, taking pot shots. Like I said, at least Don is honest. I may not agree with him on certain issues but I don't agree with you either. And I have more respect for him.

I know, I know, eyes are bleeding and heads are exploding. I bet there is gnashing of teeth and great weeping, by my blatant comment.

Survival of America may mean siding with some hard personalities, but it certainly won't survive being championed by weak wristed hypocrites that will stab you in the back if it means making their position better. The left will sell America away before taking or making hard choices. PC is NOT American, just like leading from behind is not leading.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sorry, my dyslexic friend, but to be honest with you, I would rather an honest racist over a fraud like you. A registered Republican that hides out with his lil' sidekick Tal, taking pot shots. Like I said, at least Don is honest. I may not agree with him on certain issues but I don't agree with you either. And I have more respect for him.

I know, I know, eyes are bleeding and heads are exploding. I bet there is gnashing of teeth and great weeping, by my blatant comment.

Survival of America may mean siding with some hard personalities, but it certainly won't survive being championed by weak wristed hypocrites that will stab you in the back if it means making their position better. The left will sell America away before taking or making hard choices. PC is NOT American, just like leading from behind is not leading.
Registered Republican? When did that happen? Anyhow, I'm not surprised at how much you respect Donny/Danny B. Not at all. And I'm actually glad that you came out and admitted you're a racist. I'm sure that took some daring. Now we can move on.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Maybe Bob AND Bev are both flaming, scumbag....lowlife racists?
Bob and Bev could be one and the same. Victor Victoria, but probably more like Ed Wood's Glen or Glenda.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Registered Republican? When did that happen? Anyhow, I'm not surprised at how much you respect Donny/Danny B. Not at all. And I'm actually glad that you came out admitted you're a racist. I'm sure that took some daring. Now we can move on.

How would I know when you registered as a republican? I guess you can tell us. Are you going to deny it? Can't wait to hear your answer.

Me a racist? When did you ever see a comment that I have made that would indicate that I am a racist? But, really whether or not anyone thinks I am does not bother me. I do not dwell on appearances or what some no-load thinks of me. Why in the world would someone of no consequence's opinion of me matter? Ever heard of the logout button at the top? I can erase you that simple.

Besides, if you knew anything about me, you would know better than to accuse me of being a racist. When I tell my wife about these conversations and the accusations of racism aimed at me, she gets a good laugh. She wonders why I even bother on here, but she doesn't understand the entertainment value.

But, honestly Chi, I gave up on attempting to have a civil and mature discussion on here. I used to start a couple of threads a day, based on current events. But, now on one wishes to discuss politics, just throw stones at Trump. So, if you all do not wish to have a decent civil discussion, then we can have a free for all. And I am good at scrapping.

Tags
show, jig

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.