The jig is up

Old 06-12-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Maybe Bob AND Bev are both flaming, scumbag....lowlife racists?
And if they are, what business is it of yours.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
How would I know when you registered as a republican? I guess you can tell us. Are you going to deny it? Can't wait to hear your answer.

Me a racist? When did you ever see a comment that I have made that would indicate that I am a racist? But, really whether or not anyone thinks I am does not bother me. I do not dwell on appearances or what some no-load thinks of me. Why in the world would someone of no consequence's opinion of me matter? Ever heard of the logout button at the top? I can erase you that simple.

Besides, if you knew anything about me, you would know better than to accuse me of being a racist. When I tell my wife about these conversations and the accusations of racism aimed at me, she gets a good laugh. She wonders why I even bother on here, but she doesn't understand the entertainment value.

But, honestly Chi, I gave up on attempting to have a civil and mature discussion on here. I used to start a couple of threads a day, based on current events. But, now on one wishes to discuss politics, just throw stones at Trump. So, if you all do not wish to have a decent civil discussion, then we can have a free for all. And I am good at scrapping.
OK, good points.

Now to registering.....

in Illinois, you don't register with parties, but you have to pick either a Democratic or Republican ballot when you vote in the primaries. Upon moving to Florida I registered as an Independent not knowing that I could not vote in primaries. I did consider myself a Rockefeller Republican at one time (long ago), but they're gone. They are now considered Democrats.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
show, jig

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.