Poll , $ amount of Comey book deal

Old 06-10-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Default Poll , $ amount of Comey book deal

I heard 12 million.

Comey swamp creature career civil servant.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I heard 12 million.

Comey swamp creature career civil servant.
They ALL are...EVERYONE in high government positions is corrupt. EVERY single on of them...they're ALL political positions filled with politicians...maybe not "professional" politicians...but they are political nonetheless.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

James Comey - Wikipedia

He looks like a good man unlike Donald John Trump.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
James Comey - Wikipedia

He looks like a good man unlike Donald John Trump.
Time out!
You have on numerous posts blamed Comey for Crooked Hillary's defeat...you claimed he was wrong by opening an invesigation so close to the election...now he looks like a good guy? Are you looking above or below his belt line?

I guess freeloaders (has not paid income tax in 17 years, but enjoys the liberties others pay for) are a little wishy washy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time out!
You have on numerous posts blamed Comey for Crooked Hillary's defeat...you claimed he was wrong by opening an invesigation so close to the election...now he looks like a good guy? Are you looking above or below his belt line?

I guess freeloaders (has not paid income tax in 17 years, but enjoys the liberties others pay for) are a little wishy washy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Totally have to agree with your assessment on this one.
I wonder what his fantasy girl, Ivanka will say when she finds out about his REAL thoughts. Well, I mean if she can decipher his incoherent thoughts, from his lecherous lasciviousness.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
I wonder what his fantasy girl, Ivanka will say when she finds out about his REAL thoughts. Well, I mean if she can decipher his incoherent thoughts, from his lecherous lasciviousness.

Well, I guess your statement that you were going to quit personally attacking Talt...has now been proved a lie.

But hey, your pathological lying is what binds you and Chump...so it was totally expected.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-12-2017, 02:18 PM
n/a

Not one comment to imply that Comey's actions over the last year/s might be motivated by his lust for power and or money.

Our new cable TV, Internet world has made it possible for public figures to gain untold wealth just for being the center of attention, good or bad attention.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well, I guess your statement that you were going to quit personally attacking Talt...has now been proved a lie.

But hey, your pathological lying is what binds you and Chump...so it was totally expected.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Is that your best lil girl? As long as Tal disparages Trump, I will not defend him. I do not care if he disagrees with Trump, but disrespecting the president is siding with our enemies. Tal uses vulgar language when he copies the big kids on here, so anyone that can't discuss differences like adults will be treated in like manner. What you think as the simple minded troll you are, does not matter. I only take time out to respond to you, out of my boredom. Please put me back on your ignore list so that I can laugh at your simple minded flailing like a chicken. And before you ask me why I do not condemn those on the right that use vulgar language, I will point out that vulgar language does not bother me unless it is directed at those that I support. I realize that you libtards attempt to hold us (conservatives) to a higher standard, but that is your prerogative and flattering to us. That's why you lost the last election. You thought that we would not lower ourselves to your level in the gutter to campaign and Trump did. And he won at your own game. That is why he is ostracized more than anyone else. He humiliated your side at your own game.
So, get over yourself lil girl because your little sissy troll games mean nothing, other than your self gratification. Sorry if you are so miserable at playing with yourself that you have to look for other outlets..........
Old 06-12-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is that your best lil girl? As long as Tal disparages Trump, I will not defend him. I do not care if he disagrees with Trump, but disrespecting the president is siding with our enemies. Tal uses vulgar language when he copies the big kids on here, so anyone that can't discuss differences like adults will be treated in like manner. What you think as the simple minded troll you are, does not matter. I only take time out to respond to you, out of my boredom. Please put me back on your ignore list so that I can laugh at your simple minded flailing like a chicken. And before you ask me why I do not condemn those on the right that use vulgar language, I will point out that vulgar language does not bother me unless it is directed at those that I support. I realize that you libtards attempt to hold us (conservatives) to a higher standard, but that is your prerogative and flattering to us. That's why you lost the last election. You thought that we would not lower ourselves to your level in the gutter to campaign and Trump did. And he won at your own game. That is why he is ostracized more than anyone else. He humiliated your side at your own game.
So, get over yourself lil girl because your little sissy troll games mean nothing, other than your self gratification. Sorry if you are so miserable at playing with yourself that you have to look for other outlets..........

You just can't help yourself jumping on the Taltarzac bully train, because at the core...you (just like Chump and a bunch of others here) are compulsive liars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD

You LIED and got caught at it...pure and simple.

And here's the proof (I know, I know, you're scared to death of that word )...that YOU LIED.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...17-post11.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MDLNB - No harrassing Taltarzac.jpg (27.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-12-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tNoMo

You just can't help yourself jumping on the Taltarzac bully train, because at the core...you (just like Chump and a bunch of others here) are compulsive liars.

You LIED and got caught at it...pure and simple.

And here's the proof (I know, I know, you're scared to death of that word )...that YOU LIED.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...17-post11.html

Can't No Mo lost it again. Wow, you need to seek some better medication, lil girl.

Tags
million, book, deal, comey, amount

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.