The jig is up

The jig is up

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
The jig is up
  #1  
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default The jig is up

The working public knows beyond and doubt that MSM...mainstream media is evil!!

George Soros - The ultimate James Bond Supervillain Similarities to Elliott Carver from Tomorrow Never Dies are uncanny : The_Donald


The results will show at the midterm exam.

  #2  
Old 06-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Common knowledge, yet the wackadoodles on here will link to all the bullshlt msm as if it were facts.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I thought this was another post about O'Bummer
  #4  
Old 06-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I thought this was another post about O'Bummer
I get it....the jig us up. Al, see what kind of people you attract? You're better than that, right? Tell them to quit hanging around with you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #5  
Old 06-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I thought this was another post about O'Bummer

An Off Color joke, but still very funny! Oh NO! Now you made me do it. That just ain't right!
  #6  
Old 06-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
An Off Color joke, but still very funny! Oh NO! Now you made me do it. That just ain't right!
That's good MDCPD, you've got another buddy to pal around with you and Donny/Danny B.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #7  
Old 06-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I get it....the jig us up. Al, see what kind of people you attract? You're better than that, right? Tell them to quit hanging around with you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Does it make you feel really important or to be a big *******, for posting names on this forum? I would pick the latter
  #8  
Old 06-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That's good MDCPD, you've got another buddy to pal around with you and Donny/Danny B.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
So. Did you ever use the N word?
  #9  
Old 06-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Does it make you feel really important or to be a big *******, for posting names on this forum? I would pick the latter
Who's the I, Bob or Bev?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #10  
Old 06-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who's the I, Bob or Bev?
Maybe Bob AND Bev are both flaming, scumbag....lowlife racists?
 

Tags
show, jig

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.