Joe Biden Happy Birthday.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Thumbs down Joe Biden Happy Birthday.

Turns 75 today.

He does seem like a Cheshire Cat of politics as Clint Eastwood described him.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Turns 75 today.

Happy Birthday uncle Joe.

The creepy uncle you never want to visit. The one you don't want taking your children to the movies, right buddy?
Old 11-20-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Happy Birthday uncle Joe.

The creepy uncle you never want to visit. The one you don't want taking your children to the movies, right buddy?
I am not your buddy. What happened to your group of trolls who followed you around? And what about those double points last night? Hope the Moderator gives you some more penalty points. You deserve them.

Allegiance = Gene Coppola. Not sure who Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods L8 are. Maybe these people got some kind of conscience.

I do not mean the Gene Coppola of the Palm Harbor Library but whatever anonymous person goes by Allegiance on the Talk of the Villages web site. Or maybe, it is someone else that is Gene Coppola. Allegiance sure delights in pointing this out.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

VP Creepy Joe Biden Caught Groping Young Girls On Camera - YouTube
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not your buddy. What happened to your group of trolls who followed you around? And what about those double points last night? Hope the Moderator gives you some more penalty points. You deserve them.

Allegiance = Gene Coppola. Not sure who Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods L8 are. Maybe these people got some kind of conscience.

I do not mean the Gene Coppola of the Palm Harbor Library but whatever anonymous person goes by Allegiance on the Talk of the Villages web site. Or maybe, it is someone else that is Gene Coppola. Allegiance sure delights in pointing this out.
Recording.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

What's a doublepoint buddy?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording.
Recording your own post?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Unhappy

Quote:
Turns 75 today.

Joe Biden. And Clint Eastwood. Quite a match.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:44 AM
n/a

Clint Eastwood is one of the best film makers in Hollywood. Two others are Mel Gibson and Kevin Costner

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-23-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Joe Biden is a Type 2 a**hole.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Turns 75 today.

WTF cares?

Look at the coffee klotch
chit chat called "politics" on this board.

Tags
politics

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.