n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Joe Lieberman - Wikipedia

More information about him.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:49 AM
n/a

Lieberman Is a Finalist for F.B.I. Director, Trump Says - NYTimes.com

Kind of looks like Trump's dog in various fights.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:56 AM
n/a

I am inclined to believe that Kelly given his law enforcement successes and experience would be the top pick. He is a no nonsense guy and not a politician. My sense is that the employees at the FBI have had enough of politics and just want to do their jobs as federal cops

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-19-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Weird" in a lot of ways, but not just from the perspective that Trump continues to try and pump water back into the swamp...and stock it with poisonous snakes and alligators.

Donald Trump's top pick for FBI director, Joe Lieberman, works for a law firm that represents Trump — Quartz

Quote:
The law firm he has worked for since 2013, Kasowitz, Benson, Torres, has represented Trump since at least Nov. of 2001, often on cases that had to do with his reputation. The firm represented Trump in his lawsuit against journalist Tim O’Brien, for example, who claimed in his book “Trump Nation” that the real estate developer’s net worth was at most $250 million, not the billions he claimed. Trump sued for $5 billion, but lost.
Because monetary bullying is the only thing Chump has ever known, I'll bet he thinks by choosing Lieberman he can gain control of the FBI through the implied idea that if Lieberman doesn't toe the line...he will quit using his law firm and they will lose millions.

Yes, Trump is that much of a simpleton.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am inclined to believe that Kelly given his law enforcement successes and experience would be the top pick. He is a no nonsense guy and not a politician. My sense is that the employees at the FBI have had enough of politics and just want to do their jobs as federal cops

Personal Best Regards:
Here are some of the candidates to replace James Comey at the FBI - NY Daily News

I take it you mean Ray Kelly? Raymond Kelly - Wikipedia
Old 05-19-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
If CNN says it, then I doubt that Trump will make that choice. It does sound weird.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Too meek and whiny sounding...
Old 05-19-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default Five Things to Know about Joe Lieberman.

Five things to know about Joe Lieberman | TheHill

More information about Senator Joe Lieberman. Of course, I noticed in 1991 that he had the same birthday 2-24 as I do. Joe Lieberman - Wikipedia

I had written him and all the other US Senators in 1991 about my problems with looking for employment in law librarianship while trying to be honest about my then 15 years of experience dealing with the 2-24-1976 murder investigation in the slaying of my then Earl Wooster High School English teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell near the University of Nevada, Reno campus. Do not remember hearing anything at all ever from Lieberman but did get stuff from Al Gore over the years as well as from the Clinton and 2nd Bush White Houses.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Lieberman. Thought he was the dad in Alf.

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Lieberman is not qualified, has no experience, and has one foot in the nursing home. Also he "works" for Trump, how convenient.

McCabe, has worked foe the FBI for over 20 years, specifically in Russian matters, and he is bypassed??? Something wrong here. OH, he told the truth!! Obviously, he is going to be fired.

Just heard on the news, Trump is hiring team of lawyers to boost firepower of investigation. What is he afraid of, he acts like a guilty man.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lieberman. Thought he was the dad in Alf.

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
That's funny.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lieberman is not qualified, has no experience, and has one foot in the nursing home. Also he "works" for Trump, how convenient.

McCabe, has worked foe the FBI for over 20 years, specifically in Russian matters, and he is bypassed??? Something wrong here. OH, he told the truth!! Obviously, he is going to be fired.

Just heard on the news, Trump is hiring team of lawyers to boost firepower of investigation. What is he afraid of, he acts like a guilty man.

Perhaps I have the wrong slant on things but it occurs to me that we have McCabe who has worked in the FBI and has not distinguished himself in anyway in those20 years? Perhaps he is too close to the problem and perhaps because he has worked there for 20 years he lacks objectivity.

Promoting from within is a tricky thing. Too often the next person in line feels entitled and the staff believe the only reason the guy got the job was because well he was next in line.

Beside which the Department of Justice which includes the FBI was so politicized under Obama that it needs to be restructure, rebuild and restore confidence because the public has lost confidence in the DOJ and FBI.

And if the criteria for demanding a special prosecutor is acting like he is guilty then it begs the question why special prosecutors were not assembled for Obama, Clinton, Rice, Leanrer, Holder because they not only acted guilty the cursory facts of each case warranted an special investigation. Pot meet kettle

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
choice, director, fbi, liebreman, joe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.