John McCain in TV.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-27-2008, 09:27 PM
n/a

Default John McCain in TV.

I heard that John McCain was going to be at the Savannah Center at 2:45 pm. Did anyone on TOTV go and how was it?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:02 PM
n/a

Default Re: John McCain in TV.

We went but did not stay. When we got there the room had aready filled up. There was a bigscreen to watch in the lobby but that was not the same as being there. John McCain was late so we finally left. Should have been held in a larger place.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:45 PM
n/a

Same with us. We drove the golf cart over there. Was really crowded and no John McCain. We went home.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:07 AM
n/a

My husband and I attended. We arrived 1 hour and 45 minutes early so we were able to get a good seat. Sen Martinez spoke as well as Joe Lieberman. John McCain was personable and interesting. I did not see the other candidates when they visited this summer so I have nothing to compare this event to, but I thought it was great.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.