Judge Judy and Donald John Trump.

Old 10-21-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellinhead View Post
And Grace is apparently incapable of looking at a map. Or realizing people own cars, which enable them to travel from, oh, let's say Indiana, with a gun in the trunk.
Ok tithead...Why would people from Indiana drive to Chicago to shoot people in bad neighborhoods???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Poor Grace. I was a professional journalist and I taught history at a university. You apparently have no professional qualifications at all to do research. You must let Fox do your thinking for you.
Not something to brag about these days.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why is it some people just have to be part of a lynch mob?

Is it because they want to act "cool" like the other guys?

Is it because they "need" to belong?

Is it because they feel "secure"in a collective?

One thing is evident its a "bad look"

Personal Best Regards:
Please explain..I agree.

You lynch with accusations so many without discussion ever. YOU do that.

Why do you accuse, WITH NO SUBSTANTION, the entire media(except Fox), ALL progressives, all those who do not support Trump, of felonies, and other things.

You have made yourself the accuser, the judge and the jury.

Yep...I sure post negative about Trump, but supply links and substantiation.

Do you understand that you never do anything but accuse and judge ? You skip offering evidence. How can you be allowed to do that and then make accusations against those who call you on it ?

Do you not feel just a bit of responsibility to provide evidence of your accusations ?

I am making more personal accusations because I find Gracie discussing my life, my psych and I resent that a lot but that means very little to you.

And despite what you say, you are aware of things since my memory has not gone year and you were involved in thebgroup assembled to attack on the other site. Your denial falls flat. I was as well, and have admitted it a few times, and apologized.

I would much prefer conversation and if an accusation is made, supply why, not just announce your verdict. Maybe you don't realize but you absolutely act as accuser, judge and jury and feel no need to share anything but one huge condemnation of either all the medua(except Fox), all progressives, etc. you diagnose and call me afflicted with a made up syndrome.

Why do you feel so important and "above the fray"
Old 10-21-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not something to brag about these days.
I disagree totally. Most journalists are professiinal, detail oriented and are our "truth seekers".

Combine that with such an understanding of history and that combo certainly is something to be EXTREMELY PROUD of.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You run your railroad and I'll run mine.

I can ignore and not ignore. Easy peasy. It is for my blood pressure, not for yours or anyone elses.

How many shooting deaths in Chicago this week? Don't they ban guns inside city limits???
Oh GG, did I ruffle your feathers? And all you've got to retaliate is old information about Chicago gun laws? You need to step back and figure things out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
reality, star, donald, judy, john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.