Judge Judy and Donald John Trump.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Default Judge Judy and Donald John Trump.

Judge Judy - Author, Judge, Reality Television Star - Biography.com

Now what does one reality TV star think of the other one? Judge Judy Has Advice For Donald Trump - YouTube
Old 10-21-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Excellent link. Judge Judy is indeed sage, and really gets most issues. I am a fan.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent link. Judge Judy is indeed sage, and really gets most issues. I am a fan.
Indescribable.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Indescribable.
Okeedokeee. Now I can place you on ignore.

Oh, and before I go, I think you were asleep in all of your high school English classes, or running laps or something, because you really don't have the fundamentals of finding reliable sources, and even if you did, you are so biased that there is never anything but the way you see it.

The people who are employed at Fox News have amazing backgrounds as do the people employed at MSNBC, CNN And all three major networks as anchors. It is a highly competitive job to work as anchors on all of them. The producers and writers are also required to have a stellar educational background. For this they are paid handsomely as one would expect.

Good bye Mellinhead. I wish you were more like some of the other male posters on this forum.

Grace G.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Indescribable.
Yep.

And you will shortly be proved correct.

Oops.....that didn't take long.

Peekaboo twit.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

All I can see is your name, Coldnomore above, but no words in the post, thanks to ignore.

I bet you have soiled your britches again in some kind of rant and it may have the words; fat. twit. passive aggressive. senile.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Oh, and before I go, I think you were asleep in all of your high school English classes, or running laps or something, because you really don't have the fundamentals of finding reliable sources, and even if you did, you are so biased that there is never anything but the way you see it.

The people who are employed at Fox News have amazing backgrounds as do the people employed at MSNBC, CNN And all three major networks as anchors. It is a highly competitive job to work as anchors on all of them. The producers and writers are also required to have a stellar educational background. For this they are paid handsomely as one would expect.

Good bye Mellinhead. I wish you were more like some of the other male posters on this forum.

Grace G.
GG, ignore has no significance if you bounce back and forth from the list like you did with Bug69.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
GG, ignore has no significance if you bounce back and forth from the list like you did with Bug69.

She uses the ignore list to avoid facts.

She never even threatened to put those who use profanity and obscenities on ignore. THAT appears to be just fine.

When she announced she was starting a Facebook just for the Trump folks, she welcomed all the dirty mouthed trolls.

She is running from the truth, and cannot respond to what her adopted country (Trumpville) is being criticized for. She welcomes the racist, anti Muslim talk but having a White House with lies plastering the walls, she just does not want to hear that. She attacks those who supply information for discussion, but welcomes the smart ass commentary
Old 10-21-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ditto

I wish they give her a prime time slot. She is refreshingly honest, bold,direct and well researched.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-21-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Drama Queen doesn't have anyone truly on ignore...she's way too nosy to ever do something like that.

Peekaboo Twit.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

You run your railroad and I'll run mine.

I can ignore and not ignore. Easy peasy. It is for my blood pressure, not for yours or anyone elses.

How many shooting deaths in Chicago this week? Don't they ban guns inside city limits???
Old 10-21-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Grace G.
Poor Grace. I was a professional journalist and I taught history at a university. You apparently have no professional qualifications at all to do research. You must let Fox do your thinking for you.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You run your railroad and I'll run mine.

I can ignore and not ignore. Easy peasy. It is for my blood pressure, not for yours or anyone elses.

How many shooting deaths in Chicago this week?
Don't they ban guns inside city limits???
And Grace is apparently incapable of looking at a map. Or realizing people own cars, which enable them to travel from, oh, let's say Indiana, with a gun in the trunk.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
The Drama Queen doesn't have anyone truly on ignore...she's way too nosy to ever do something ]
Drama Queen is fag boy Rockface...he is not ignoring anyone, well actually he is ignoring reality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Why is it some people just have to be part of a lynch mob?

Is it because they want to act "cool" like the other guys?

Is it because they "need" to belong?

Is it because they feel "secure"in a collective?

One thing is evident its a "bad look"

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
reality, star, donald, judy, john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.