Julian Assange and Russians, Trump says "political witch hunt"

Old 01-07-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT

And it is going to be a treat to see you entertain us with your repetitious rants and assaults, TROLL. You have never contributed anywhere on this whole website. All your other posts are just rants, never a fact to base your opinion upon. But, the more you squirm and sweat, the more entertaining it is to watch your prissy, hissy fits. I bet it difficult to type with your bent wrists.

Isn't losing a bit*h? But, stay on Twitter and keep an eye on your man crush, Trump. I'll be laughing at the thought of you weeping.

Have a great evening, Can't do NO MO.
Oh goodness, did I hurt your wittle bitty feewings?

YOU are one of the biggest trolls here...TROLL.

You've never had an original thought in your life and are even embarrassed/ashamed...to cite/link to whomever gave you your latest harebrained talking points.

That's OK though, because we both know that I'm living in your head rent free...and that I own you.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh goodness, did I hurt your wittle bitty feewings?

YOU are one of the biggest trolls here...TROLL.

You've never had an original thought in your life and are even embarrassed/ashamed...to cite/link to whomever gave you your latest harebrained talking points.

That's OK though, because we both know that I'm living in your head rent free...and that I own you.

I start new threads almost daily, WITH links. What have you EVER contributed. NADA.

Nice try sissy girl.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Russia hacked us, big news....not! It happens everyday. What's new?

Did anyone change their vote due to Russian hacking?

The newspaper revealed hacked tax documents from Trump. Did anyone complain about that hacking?
Someone leaked the private illegally recorded conversation of Trump from a decade ago. Did anyone complain about that "hacking?"

I will bet there there were more Republicans that did not vote for Trump due to hacking than Hillary. Any bets????
So you equate the hacking by the russians to trumps tax form, which wasn't hacked a copy was sent to the newspaper, and trumps conversation, which was in the public, as being on the same level. I'm glad your not in our intelligent agency.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
I start new threads almost daily, WITH links. What have you EVER contributed. NADA.

Nice try sissy girl.
Starting a thread (even with a link) that you've received from some fake news site or right-wing e-mail, then being unable to provide your own observation/opinion without citations/links...simply proves my point that you've never had an original thought.

Any ignorant twit can scroll through the fake news sites, start a thread...and then fail to provide an original thought or observation.

The fact that you actually believe that your chicken$hit actions constitutes a 'contribution'...is the same screwed up logic that thinks Chumps hit & run Twitter diatribes shows leadership.

Trump is nothing but a sucker-punching bully, who is afraid to answer questions...and runs off like the coward that he is.

And he's your hero?

Figures.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you equate the hacking by the russians to trumps tax form, which wasn't hacked a copy was sent to the newspaper, and trumps conversation, which was in the public, as being on the same level. I'm glad your not in our intelligent agency.
To be a part of an 'intelligent agency' would require one to have a modicum of intelligence and be able to form an original opinion...based on at least some facts or truth.

MLGBT fails on all accounts.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
To be a part of an 'intelligent agency' would require one to have a modicum of intelligence and be able to form an original opinion...based on at least some facts or truth.

MLGBT fails on all accounts.
Good to see you are still here.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good to see you are still here.
Hope you got your tin foil cap on tight today!

Tags
change, political, witch, hunt, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.