Just exchanged Happy Easter with Ivanka Trump on Facebook.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dirtbanker is back on Ignore List.

I am seriously thinking of taking this to the Moderator if this cyberstalking and cyberbulling does not stop RIGHT NOW. I mean these nasty personal attacks by Dirtbanker.
Why do you insist on attacking and harassing dirtbanker? If you continue, I will be forced to put you on my "ignore" list. Naw...just foolin'. You are too much entertainment to ignore.....
Old 04-18-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Too late...I sent some of the Wackadoodles anti Trump posts for her to review. The secret service is probably going to pay him a visit. I also expressed my concerns with him drawing SSD and bad mouthing the hands that feed him. He should be more appreciative and respective towards all us taxpayers...if it wasn't for us he would have starved years ago!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You go too far. You ignore the battle that this poster fought and won. Lighten up!

Personal Best Regards:
I hope this ****back did send these to the Secret Service as that would mean he sent knowingly false statements to Federal Government agents.

Tags
care, ivanka, trump, easter, exchanged

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.