air China cancels all flights to N Korea, N Korea sends troops to border!!!!geeeeez!

Old 04-14-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Default air China cancels all flights to N Korea, N Korea sends troops to border!!!!geeeeez!

Are there ANY Trump supporters that are happy that we are on the verge of a nuclear war!!!!!!!!!!! What a mess!!! Not even a 100 days of this idiot!
Old 04-14-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are there ANY Trump supporters that are happy that we are on the verge of a nuclear war!!!!!!!!!!! What a mess!!! Not even a 100 days of this idiot!
Please define "verge"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-14-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please define "verge"

Personal Best Regards:
IDIOT! Make light of a most dangerous situation caused by YOUR ignorant president.

#notmypresident
Old 04-14-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please define "verge"

Personal Best Regards:
While you "lighten" this situation for some stupid reason, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Playing word games with a kid nutcase in N Korea does not strike me as very smart at all. One bad twitch, and maybe a series of events.

You make light of this while speaking with such somber tones about millions of Americans whose only crime is not agreeing with your political philosophy.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
While you "lighten" this situation for some stupid reason, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Playing word games with a kid nutcase in N Korea does not strike me as very smart at all. One bad twitch, and maybe a series of events.

You make light of this while speaking with such somber tones about millions of Americans whose only crime is not agreeing with your political philosophy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg N Korea.jpg (21.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-14-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
I am happy I don't live in NY or DC...I would assume those are 1st targets. We can buuld them back better. Hiroshima is gorgeous theses days.

When it's your day it is your day. The nut job in North Korea has been wanting to get in a war and Obamma did nothing to slow him down. To late to cry about spilled milk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Get a grip

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

Are you suggesting Democrats are going to be targeted? There are people that voted for Trump all across the country...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
IDIOT! Make light of a most dangerous situation caused by YOUR ignorant president.

#notmypresident
Wow, chill out. We are not on the verge of war. NK is a starving nation and it's run by a nut case. If we have to drop a MOAB on their leader, there is not one person in that country that will miss him. A war with NK would last us about fifteen minutes.

Too bad SK is so close to them, because then we could simply nuke'em.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, chill out. We are not on the verge of war. NK is a starving nation and it's run by a nut case. If we have to drop a MOAB on their leader, there is not one person in that country that will miss him. A war with NK would last us about fifteen minutes.

Obviously you do not live in South Korea or Japan, or have anyone you know on the ships sent there.

All within strike with a push of a button.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Default GOP War mongers

Quote:

Vietnam was suppose to be easy also, we lost too many young men.
Old 04-15-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

#notmypresident
Friend, get a grip the sky is not falling. America struck at Syria while Trump was having dinner with the Chinese. Trump is in the process of deal making with China. Did you not read where China told N Korea to pull in their wings.

Quite honestly Obama's weak foreign/defense policies were a greater concern.

Progressive never understood the concept of "peace through strength" and they never will.

And please extend me the same courtesy as I do you and all other posters by refraining from name calling. Its unsightly, unnecessary and quite honestly a sign of weakness.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-15-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

Exactly "in the eye of the beholder" The name of the game is I have more nukes than you. The N Korean little dictator knows that and he only rattles his cage when he needs another monetary shakedown from America.

I wouldn't be surprised to read within the next year that the little dictator was assassinated and in his place a leader who could embrace the entire world .

Its difficult for progressives to grasp the concept of "peace through strength"

Personal Best Regards.
Old 04-15-2017, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey the other half of the tag team joins in. Great to hear from you.

In the event you haven't run across this term its called "peace through strength"

And in case you also haven't heard Trump left the decisions concerning Syria and North Korea in the capable hands of the military.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-15-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Hey the other half of the tag team joins in. Great to hear from you.
I'm glad you're pleased, because with your overt ignorance and constant soapbox bloviating on subjects you have no clue about...I'm not going away anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
In the event you haven't run across this term its called "peace through strength"

And in case you also haven't heard Trump left the decisions concerning Syria and North Korea in the capable hands of the military.

Personal Best Regards:
In case YOU haven't heard, Chump bragged about how he "knows more than the generals...believe me."

And even though he was referencing Isis in that particular instance, it's clear that is how he thinks and now we know that was just another lie...that ignorant cultists like yourself bought, hook, line & sinker.

That you and your fellow cultists don't seem to be even smart enough to understand that North Korea is led by Chump's narcissistic, sociopathic twin who is ready to do anything to avoid the same fate as Hussein/Ghadafi...is the most troubling factor.

North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence - Telegraph
Quote:
North Korea has defended its latest nuclear test, saying the fate of Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Muammar Gaddafi in Libya showed what happened when countries forsake their nuclear weapon ambitions.
In other words dip$hit, a "show of strength" means nothing to this nutjob.

He is very willing to go down swinging, by taking out a big swath of South Korea...should he feel ultimately threatened.

Just like Trump's ignorant comment about "who knew health care was so complicated," he had to be lectured by Chinese President Xi Jinping about things that he should have already known. .

Trump on North Korea: “After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy” - Vox
Quote:
“After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” the president told the Journal. “I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power [over] North Korea. ... But it’s not what you would think.”

Obama actually did an excellent job and understood all of intricacies of the complicated mess that is N. Korea, whereas Chump is proving to be an ignorant bully...who doesn't understand much of anything.

And Chicken-Hawks like Trump, who don't have a clue on how to deescalate a tense situation...are the scariest people on the planet.

In other words, yes we do have to find a way to deal with North Korea, but your simplistic approach of "let's scare him with our military," is not only ignorant beyond comprehension...but will be deadly for hundreds of thousands of people in South Korea.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
war, korea, sends, troops, bordergeeeeez

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.