Just exchanged Happy Easter with Ivanka Trump on Facebook.

Old 04-16-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Just exchanged Happy Easter with Ivanka Trump on Facebook.

Now there is a woman who might have made a very good Democratic President. I have told her as much. Not that she would care what some Villager thinks unless it were Gary Morse, Megan Boone or some other member of the developers' family.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now there is a woman who might have made a very good Democratic President. I have told her as much. Not that she would care what some Villager thinks unless it were Gary Morse, Megan Boone or some other member of the developers' family.
Tal. I think you are wrong. I very much dislike when people summarily dismiss the worth of any individual based on their material possessions...either that they lack them or they have them.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal. I think you are wrong. I very much dislike when people summarily dismiss the worth of any individual based on their material possessions...either that they lack them or they have them.
I am hoping I am wrong. I have made contact with some interesting people with my 224 613 Project since 1991 and Ivanka Trump and I share the same views on a lot of issues.

And she seems like a good person. A real brake on her father and some of his policies.

I remember telling my story to Tom Clancy for one and I will bet he was a Republican and seemed interested in it. Tom Clancy - Wikipedia

This was in the 2000-2005 period when I was e-mailing everyone I could think of to help with my 224 613 Project from writers to Members of Parliament to Australian politicians. And I did not care what party they were; I write everyone who might be able to do something positive for survivors/victims of crimes.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

So, Tal/Jon knowing that she is a JEW, you wished her a Happy Easter? Now that really shows class, intelligence and great learning. I bet she is still laughing at you.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]So, Tal/Jon knowing that she is a JEW, you wished her a Happy Easter? Now that really shows class, intelligence and great learning. [COLOR="Magenta"] I bet she is still laughing at you.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. She is a Jewish Convert. Changing how we worship doesn't change our basic self. I think she is a good person, a caring and involved family member and she has class.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
So, Tal/Jon knowing that she is a JEW, you wished her a Happy Easter? Now that really shows class, intelligence and great learning. [COLOR="Magenta"] I bet she is still laughing at you.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. She is a Jewish Convert. Changing how we worship doesn't change our basic self. I think she is a good person, a caring and involved family member and she has class.
She was telling people Happy Easter with those who follow her.

I wish that I did not have to see the garbage thrown out by MDLNB and his ilk.

And some of these people think I would want to have lunch with them? How stupid! You treat someone online like crap and you expect to be treated well in person?

Donald Trump is President so he gets that we can say ugly things about him as he is a Public Figure. I am not.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
So, Tal/Jon knowing that she is a JEW, you wished her a Happy Easter? Now that really shows class, intelligence and great learning. [COLOR="Magenta"] I bet she is still laughing at you.[/QUOTE]

You may be right on the first and you ARE right on the second. She does have class.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

She was telling people Happy Easter with those who follow her.

I wish that I did not have to see the garbage thrown out by MDLNB and his ilk.
Jon, you told us earlier that you put me on your "ignore" list. What's gives?

I'm just messing with you, Tal. Take it easy. I do have some good "ilk" though....

I do wonder if she knows what mean stuff you say about her father though. She seems very protective of him. You have made some very nasty remarks about him. Hope she doesn't find out before reading your project 6392183. ...
Old 04-16-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Too late...I sent some of the Wackadoodles anti Trump posts for her to review. The secret service is probably going to pay him a visit. I also expressed my concerns with him drawing SSD and bad mouthing the hands that feed him. He should be more appreciative and respective towards all us taxpayers...if it wasn't for us he would have starved years ago!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

A Christian who converts to the Jewish faith denounces Jesus Christ as their Savior. According to the Bible, that person cannot be saved and brought into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
A Christian who converts to the Jewish faith denounces Jesus Christ as their Savior. According to the Bible, that person cannot be saved and brought into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Some Christians do not follow the literal interpretation of the Bible. Like all of us Catholics. Now I don't follow the Baltimore Catechism either so like most, I am in hopes of a God who loves you like a mom.

I think when mortals try to tell us what God thinks, then we are in trouble. I like the parts that say try to be nice. I don't like that other faith that says you have to belong to their group or you need to be dead.

I have spoken.

Now I can't get down off this damn soapbox.

I hate getting old.

Kindest wishes.

Grace (less) Gantner
Old 04-18-2017, 05:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too late...I sent some of the Wackadoodles anti Trump posts for her to review. The secret service is probably going to pay him a visit. I also expressed my concerns with him drawing SSD and bad mouthing the hands that feed him. He should be more appreciative and respective towards all us taxpayers...if it wasn't for us he would have starved years ago!

You go too far. You ignore the battle that this poster fought and won. Lighten up!

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-18-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

I guess this is dirtbanker--

Quote:
Quote:

And someone who is a decent person and fair---

Quote:
You go too far. You ignore the battle that this poster fought and won. Lighten up!

Personal Best Regards:

I am really surprised dirtbanker still has the privilege of posting on here.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just want to make sure I have a record of this. Then dirtbanker is back on the Ignore List.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just want to make sure I have a record of this. Then dirtbanker is back on the Ignore List.
Dirtbanker is back on Ignore List.

I am seriously thinking of taking this to the Moderator if this cyberstalking and cyberbulling does not stop RIGHT NOW. I mean these nasty personal attacks by Dirtbanker.

Tags
care, ivanka, trump, easter, exchanged

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.