Just Finished Taxes

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-29-2015, 02:26 PM
n/a

Default Just Finished Taxes

I retired late in 2014 and of course filed income taxes on my earnings just like anyone else. I don't at all mind paying "my fair share" but what upsets me is the complete lack of concern or care when tax dollars are spent. It is not just the Dems as my own party displays the same carelessness. How many tax payers like myself were needed to get President Obama and his golf clubs to Florida this week-end? Where are the Tom Coburns from Oklahoma? Are there any left?
Old 03-29-2015, 02:39 PM
n/a

There was a recent thread on this forum concerning taxes. I essentially said the same thing as you. The only way it is going to stop is to shrink government big time they can start with simplifying taxes and dumping 2/3 of the IRS like they will let that happen
Old 03-29-2015, 03:54 PM
n/a

How about some entertainment?
You want to get a taste of government waste?

How about this list for starters:

Wasteful Spending List | Congressman Bill Posey :: Representing the 8th District of Florida

I especially like the one for 2 million dollars to support interns......one was hired!!

How about hundreds of millions of dollars per year continuing to mint dollar coins that nobody uses. But we continue minting because of the contract. Billion plus dollars of coins in warehouse space costing millions of dollars to store the unwanted coins.

And many, Many more.

And when they yelp about cutting spending the first thing presented are social security and medicare.

Representaives of we the people in Washington, DC = joke and embarassment of the day(s).

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.