Just how far are we going to continue the degeneration of America???

Old 08-23-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Default Just how far are we going to continue the degeneration of America???

Talk about linguine spined administrators/cowards:

Robert Lee: ESPN under fire for taking announcer off UVA game - Aug. 23, 2017

How do we stop this ridiculous rant the minorities are on and how do we bring sanity back.

What happened to doing what is right?
Are we going to continue to shake and hide?

Freedoms being lost at an alarming rate.

Now the NAACP wants to meet with the NFL on Kupernick and other matters black!!!

Pandora's box cannot get any more open.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

How do we stop this ridiculous rant the minorities are on and how do we bring sanity back.

Now the NAACP wants to meet with the NFL on Kupernick and other matters black!!!

You don't... Why? Because they are the new majority. THEY have the political power...

"Out of the cities that had a peak population of 500,000 or more before 1990, the cities now classified as majority–minority include Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington D.C., Chicago, Baltimore, Boston, Detroit, St. Louis, Buffalo, New York City, Tampa, Cincinnati, Cleveland, ..."

You opened the box that will destroy the country in the 1960s with the great society. America has been sliding ever since.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:08 AM
n/a

Post Statistics

Quote:
Don Baldwin

You don't... Why? Because they are the new majority. THEY have the political power...

"Out of the cities that had a peak population of 500,000 or more before 1990, the cities now classified as majority–minority include Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington D.C., Chicago, Baltimore, Boston, Detroit, St. Louis, Buffalo, New York City, Tampa, Cincinnati, Cleveland, ..."

You opened the box that will destroy the country in the 1960s with the great society. America has been sliding ever since.
U.S. Census Bureau figures show Tampa is 63% White, and 26% Black.

Carl in Tampa

Old 08-24-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

Default A Serious Decline In Thought

Just how far are we going to continue the degeneration of America, you ask.

In this stage of the nation's development substantially more people are provided access to formal education and yet the decline of thought permeates this nation.

While more are provided access to formal educational institutes these places of learning have either dumbed down their educational programs and/or had/have as high priority the indoctrination of leftish propaganda that posit only embracing all that is diversity is the key. anti-Americanism reigns Being a social cultural warrior results in inflation of grades .

The media today is all hyped and plays out more like infomercials and social media rather than serious journalist intent on discovering objective truths

Today's society moves at a frenetic pace insisting their demands result in instant and easy remedies and solutions.

Thought requires calm observations and logical progression but this society of infantiles can only respond in childish behaviors.

This segment of society is in the streets protesting. Are part of the resistance movement in Congress. Teach our children, Write for our newspapers and are the faces of news on TV 24/7

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-24-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
U.S. Census Bureau figures show Tampa is 63% White, and 26% Black.

Carl in Tampa

That was in 2010 Carl...

"White alone, percent, April 1, 2010(a) 62.9%
Black or African American alone, percent, April 1, 2010(a) 26.2%"

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: Tampa city, Florida

Things have changed...

The Villages Florida
Old 08-24-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

I would agree it was silly for ESPN to remove the announcer because of his name. But I would disagree on the Colin Kaepernick issue, while I might not like his protest of the national anthem, the Constitution of the United States protects his right to do so. And now he has to face the music... No NFL team will give him a job.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 08-24-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would agree it was silly for ESPN to remove the announcer because of his name. But I would disagree on the Colin Kaepernick issue, while I might not like his protest of the national anthem, the Constitution of the United States protects his right to do so. And now he has to face the music... No NFL team will give him a job.

Why is the NFL about 80% black if there is racial discrimination? Why are they paid $ millions? If we discriminated like you SAY we do...we've give them $100 and tell them to get their black ass out there and play...and if they played poorly we'd whip 'em.

Rich people have you build stadiums so they can own a team that you pay for.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

We must continue to vote. Unfortunately many non minorities now support minorities to avoid the dreaded "racist" label.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
We must continue to vote. Unfortunately many non minorities now support minorities to avoid the dreaded "racist" label.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How the US Census bureau categorizes "race". So much for unity.

How the U.S. Census Defines Race
|
Smart News | Smithsonian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

This is the nature being cultivated from the current White House. From the mean spirited personal attacks and unbiased accusations, to lie ridden rallies, to using children to chant the Presidents name, to attacking patriotic Americans ALL publicly and ALL on a worldwide stage.

This is Trumps very very good friend being quoted.

Does this make you proud ?
. THIS is the genisis of degradation of America

"President Trump's former campaign adviser Roger Stone told TMZ that any politician who votes to impeach Trump “would be endangering their own life.”

“Try to impeach him. Just try it,” Stone said. “You will have a spasm of violence, an insurrection in this country like you have never seen before. Both sides are heavily armed, my friend.”

Stone said members of Congress who are advocating for Trump’s impeachment need to “get over it.”"

Roger Stone: Politicians voting for Trump's impeachment 'endangering their own lives' | TheHill
Old 08-24-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Question What's your source?

Quote:
Don Baldwin

That was in 2010 Carl...

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: Tampa city, Florida

Things have changed...

The Villages Florida
Of course it was 2010. The census is only done every ten years, so the next one is going to be in 2020.

You say things have changed, but you link to my source, which supports my numbers.

What official source do you have to support that "Things have changed?"

In fact, your link shows that the percentage of "White alone" population in Hillsborough County (surrounding Tampa) has risen from 71.3% in 2010 to 74.8% in July 2016. (Remember that they count Hispanics as White.)
Old 08-24-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it was 2010. The census is only done every ten years, so the next one is going to be in 2020.

You say things have changed, but you link to my source, which supports my numbers.

What official source do you have to support that "Things have changed?"

In fact, your link shows that the percentage of "White alone" population in Hillsborough County (surrounding Tampa) has risen from 71.3% in 2010 to 74.8% in July 2016. (Remember that they count Hispanics as White.)
I wrote:

Add those two numbers together...almost 90%? Where are the Hispanics...counted as white. Tampa is a minority majority city...the Hispanics are being counted as white. "White alone" means no black or asian.

The chart? From city-data.

"White alone 46.4%
Hispanic 25.8%
Black alone 22%"

Tampa, Florida (FL) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Old 08-24-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Again I say the question being posed is

previously I made reference to the decline of thought and that failing permeates a cross section of our society.

This nation has been on the decline with the advent of the boomer hippie generation and has gotten progressively worse with each succeeding generation right up to today's iGen

This is not just a racial issue but a national disaster owing to the failure of our educational, religious, government and parents.

In a word this nation has failed to raise children to be adults

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-24-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again I say the question being posed is

previously I made reference to the decline of thought and that failing permeates a cross section of our society.

This nation has been on the decline with the advent of the boomer hippie generation and has gotten progressively worse with each succeeding generation right up to today's iGen

This is not just a racial issue but a national disaster owing to the failure of our educational, religious, government and parents.

In a word this nation has failed to raise children to be adults

Personal Best Regards:
Because we decided to treat an inferior species as one of our own...with all rights and privileges. EVERYTHING has been dumbed down...including our children...after all...who do you think raised most of them? Laquisha down at the local child care facility. They were taught HER values not ours.

America is falling because it becoming a majority of 3rd world idiots.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is the NFL about 80% black if there is racial discrimination? Why are they paid $ millions? If we discriminated like you SAY we do...we've give them $100 and tell them to get their black ass out there and play...and if they played poorly we'd whip 'em.

Rich people have you build stadiums so they can own a team that you pay for.
Donnie....This is what I said in my post

To which you replied with your usual racist rant....normally I I just ignore you but this time you allege that I said.

If we discriminated like you SAY we do

But I can't see that statement in my post. Perhaps you could point out where I said that.

Tags
continue, lost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.