Just a reminder about the great 224 613 project.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Default Just a reminder about the great 224 613 project.

It's all about awareness. Keep up the great work.

Thread from early 2014. It was a 38 year old project then.

http://dev.talkofthevillages.com/sho...d.php?p=885891

"My 38 (started on February 28, 1976) year old victims/survivors rights project (224 613) is voluntary and something I have had to pay for in many ways. If you have some time free try researching library web-links and see if they have something that if you were a survivor/victim of crime you would like to see. Also, check Sheriff's Offices web-sites to see if they seem open to survivors/victims by being progressive about fighting crime before it happens like with links to local Victim Assistance Providers.*

I know with the Internet and search engines all a survivor/victim has to do to find their local resources is type in some words. It is more about respect for the needs of survivors/victims being shown by the library web-site managers as well as those of Sheriffs' offices.

Check the communities you came from and see if they have links to local resources for survivors/victims??

It is the same kind of idea about why the media often play up hurricane awareness. We all know how to Google "hurricane awareness" but it is so much nicer that the media etc are taking aggressive steps at public awareness about hurricanes. You pray and plan for there not being a hurricane but you might experience one or have loved ones who do."
Old 10-06-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

What is this ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
What is this ???

It's all about awareness
Old 10-07-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What is this ???

I sure remember that refrain.

The stupidity on this TOTV Political Forum never ceases to surprise me. Not you Wiotte though. Thanks for trying to help out with dealing with these CRIMINAL harassers. I do not even look at their posts any more as they are not worth my time. What bugs me is that the MODERATOR allows this CRIMINAL harassment. He/she/they must know this is going on here on the Political Forum.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:20 AM
n/a

So actually its a 41 year old project.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
so actually its a 41 year old project.
criminal harassment.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

"My 38 (started on February 28, 1976) year old victims/survivors rights project (224 613) is voluntary and something I have had to pay for in many ways. If you have some time free try researching library web-links and see if they have something that if you were a survivor/victim of crime you would like to see. Also, check Sheriff's Offices web-sites to see if they seem open to survivors/victims by being progressive about fighting crime before it happens like with links to local Victim Assistance Providers.*

I know with the Internet and search engines all a survivor/victim has to do to find their local resources is type in some words. It is more about respect for the needs of survivors/victims being shown by the library web-site managers as well as those of Sheriffs' offices.

Check the communities you came from and see if they have links to local resources for survivors/victims??

It is the same kind of idea about why the media often play up hurricane awareness. We all know how to Google "hurricane awareness" but it is so much nicer that the media etc are taking aggressive steps at public awareness about hurricanes. You pray and plan for there not being a hurricane but you might experience one or have loved ones who do."
Affald tease. Long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from this person on here.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

So it's 41 years of NOTHINGNESS not 26.85

Don't sell yourself short buddy.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
so it's 41 years of nothingness not 26.85

don't sell yourself short buddy.
criminal harassment.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

Post by affald. Recording it.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
So it's 41 years of NOTHINGNESS not 26.85

Don't sell yourself short buddy.
Glad my buddy is taking notes of my posts again.

Pathological liar, now get an effing job and make your mommy and daddy happy
Old 11-18-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
So actually its a 41 year old project.
Recording CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

38 years? Or 27 years?
Old 12-21-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:

Repeating this.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Repeating this.
Thanks for repeating

The Villages Florida

Tags
awareness, hurricane, local, survivors/victims, check

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.