Kardashian School of Journalism

Old 11-25-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Because I was recruiting some from Syracuse U I learned that around 30% of student who decided on journalism as their major had to first take remedial English

Personal best Regards:

Old 11-25-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Yes, Femo-Fascist "journalism" is a glorified GLORIFIED GROCERY STORE CHECKOUT LINE

(But then again, Femo-Fascists make 80% of consumer purchases -- so glorified check-out-line-magazine journalism is where the advertising dollars are -- which is a HUGE PROBLEM for conservatives.)

Kardashian School of Journalism

Here's an option for conservatives:

How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

How to rid the Supreme Court of Femo-Fascist idiots

Old 11-25-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama never did produce his "wet ink" signed at the time birth certificate...ALL we got was a form from the state done later and "certified" by a "Health Director". Who mysteriously died later of a plane crash.

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash
My friend ,Deep State (globalist/Internationalist/Establishment/Regulatory State) is all powerful and they control the nations narrative to their liking . Obama was their puppet and they created his fictional image. and to get back to the topic of this thread the MSM hears their dog whistle and responds with the reporting the powerful demand

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll r respond by reminding you that Dan Rather left news in disgrace. Please my thread isn't about Trump. its about the quality of news reporting, a quality that has tanked baldy. you are doing what journalist do. Instead of talking substance you trash talk about Trump

Personal Best Regards:
First, to your smart ass comment about "schooling me". Not necessary, HOWEVER,

You say things BUT YOU NEVER EVER GIVE AN EXAMPLE, except to refer to National Enquirer news. NEVER.

Until you can actually make a case instead of simply mouthing off, you are the one in need of schooling, BIG TIME.

I mentioned Flynn as one example of how journalists serve us well in recent times. The "Paradise Papers" which revealed the tax avoidances, and simply showing our Presidential lies to the world are two others.

You offer NOTHING but your words, which frankly are totally worthless.

You are simply following "your guy" because that is the kind of moronic accusation he makes, also never supplying any backdrop.

And this is not the first time, or the second or third time you used Kardashian as a topic, yet you keep speaking if real journalism as if there was a relationship.

You are the total BS package.....you simply assault with words anyone and anybody who might not love Trump. You embrace the Soviet attitude to press, and in addition (as with Trump) use the National Enquirer as a basis.

DO YOU EVER SUPPORT YOUR WORDS OR DO YOU SIMPLY MOUTH OFF CONTINUALLY ?

Nobody can engage you in discussion because you pontificate with no backup...you simply preach and run.

How do you expect a response to your saying zilch.
Old 11-25-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would say that the Trumps are similar to the Kardashians. They each created their own version of reality.
I'd say this thread is about the quality of news reporting
and that kardashians were used only to define the type of tabloid reporting that permeates news today. its all about nothing

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
My friend ,Deep State (globalist/Internationalist/Establishment/Regulatory State) is all powerful and they control the nations narrative to their liking . Obama was their puppet and they created his fictional image. and to get back to the topic of this thread the MSM hears their dog whistle and responds with the reporting the powerful demand

Personal Best Regards:
You have really sold out to nothing but conspiracy theories.

"As David Frum has pointed out, what Trump’s surrogates really mean by “the deep state” is the rule of law. The idea that there are civil servants or functionaries within the government whose chief trait is loyalty to the Constitution and to the ongoing administration of the state is intolerable to the autocratic mind. So, if those other actors challenge the White House, they must be taunted, demoralized, and, if possible, dismissed."

The J.F.K. Files, Trump, and the Deep State | The New Yorker
Old 11-25-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those who demean the media are the fruits of Trumps labor.

NEVER, NOT ONCE, DESPITE many requests, has anyone ever shown one example of media lying with news, except for calling every lie told on tape in the Presidents own voice, fake news.

When you have a WH based on deceit, the media is vital. When you have a WH based on deception, the media is vital.

Calling out the media with no facts is simply a symptom of some syndrome that Rubicon can work on.

The OP is manifesting a NON DEMOCRATIC, almost verbatim from Putin's mouth, point of view.

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times

Last tine we had this demeaning of free press was prior to WW2.

If Kardashian type news is offensive, try stepping up and changing your source.
You my friend are funny and I don't mean ha ha funny

Again your response supports my initial response to you. This simple topic is over your head.

You failed to grasp the simplest concepts.

You are going off the rails to areas never even implied in my original post.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
"The magazine issued a statement disputing the President's account.
"The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6," a spokeswoman told CNN."

Damn jiurnalists, posting the truth

Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year - CNNPolitics
the topic is not about Trump but one can't let this nonsense go by

People especially progressive either do not get Trump's humor or if they do they intentional mis-spin it.

Trump is always the New York wise guy . If he did make that statement he did so in jest as an expression of what he thought of Time's choice

is like a golfer kidding about going to Q school

Progressives have lost their sense of humor.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
"The magazine issued a statement disputing the President's account.
"The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6," a spokeswoman told CNN."

Damn jiurnalists, posting the truth

Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year - CNNPolitics
Time 's man of the year Noble peace prizes Academy awards, etc are a big joke and totally political

Who cares.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Rubicon, you say you are "schooling me" which is actually very funny, but allow me to share a few things you might read to see how insane you and your bupizzaro world of conspiracy theorists really are.

The Deep State Is Real - POLITICO Magazine

The "deep state" you refer to in such conspirial terms, as only you anti America people can do.....and the twisting of sort of pushed along by Limbaugh...has existed always.

It is NOT what you dime store novel writers project, but simply hard working government employees who care about our country and a bizarre, Trump like attempt, to bring our country down.

Of course, you, Trump and Putin would love to see a few things...one attack our free press, and second, eat away at our foundational systems.

I suggest, but fear you are incapable of understanding some reading outside the Russian point of view or the extremist alt right. There are many writings on the Deep State, which you obviously do not understand but should take the time to try and understand.

Although Trump feels, and YOU support, it all began with HIM....

What Is the Deep State? | The Nation
Old 11-25-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time 's man of the year Noble peace prizes Academy awards, etc are a big joke and totally political

Who cares.

Personal Best Regards:
What I care about is a man sitting in the Oval Office who would or could possibly make such a tweet, statement.

As always, you excuse the ramblings of an incoherent person.
Old 11-25-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have really sold out to nothing but conspiracy theories.

"As David Frum has pointed out, what Trump’s surrogates really mean by “the deep state” is the rule of law. The idea that there are civil servants or functionaries within the government whose chief trait is loyalty to the Constitution and to the ongoing administration of the state is intolerable to the autocratic mind. So, if those other actors challenge the White House, they must be taunted, demoralized, and, if possible, dismissed."

The J.F.K. Files, Trump, and the Deep State | The New Yorker
Grasshopper look deeper. all governments are immoral and all they want is power and control. the difference is how they go about it. In America its by the administrative state under the guise of safety security well being. the monolith we call federal government should give you a clue. Administrative State relies on the naivete' of the public

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon, you say you are "schooling me" which is actually very funny, but allow me to share a few things you might read to see how insane you and your bupizzaro world of conspiracy theorists really are.

The Deep State Is Real - POLITICO Magazine

The "deep state" you refer to in such conspirial terms, as only you anti America people can do.....and the twisting of sort of pushed along by Limbaugh...has existed always.

It is NOT what you dime store novel writers project, but simply hard working government employees who care about our country and a bizarre, Trump like attempt, to bring our country down.

Of course, you, Trump and Putin would love to see a few things...one attack our free press, and second, eat away at our foundational systems.

I suggest, but fear you are incapable of understanding some reading outside the Russian point of view or the extremist alt right. There are many writings on the Deep State, which you obviously do not understand but should take the time to try and understand.

Although Trump feels, and YOU support, it all began with HIM....

What Is the Deep State? | The Nation
Yea you keep believing that Deep State is far more sophisticated then the average citizen and the IRS didn't target conservative groups and the Clintons didn't rig the Democratic primary. Deep State/Administrative State has citizens so tangled up in regulations, etc under the guise of safety security health care, etc. but many citizens like nanny government

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

its clear from this thread and others that there are not many serious posters on Political Talk and far too many affected with Trump Derangement syndrome.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
its clear from this thread and others that there are not many serious posters on Political Talk and far too many affected with Trump Derangement syndrome.

Personal Best Regards:
Your accusations without substance make you a TROLL, not a poster.

Tags
events, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.