Kardashian School of Journalism

Old 11-25-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Tweet from our President .....

".@FoxNews is MUCH more important in the United States than CNN, but outside of the U.S., CNN International is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly. The outside world does not see the truth from them"

Response from a Republican.....David Jolly...

"Pretty sure what CNN International has done is report to the world that the U.S. President questions NATO, coddles Putin, withdrew from intl trade & climate agreements, banned immigrants of a specific religion, & has threatened war on North Korea. What exactly did they get wrong?"
Old 11-25-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

CNN International has long been an important example of the free press to the world. By attacking it, Trump is doing his dictator buddies abroad a favor by undermining those who would hold them accountable.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Your accusations without substance make you a TROLL, not a poster.
Call him a double Troll, I doubt he values the opinion of a fag that drove to the voting place only to vote for someone that was not even running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Call him a double Troll, I doubt he values the opinion of a fag that drove to the voting place only to vote for someone that was not even running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You continue to add to your firm resume of an uneducated, cellar dwelling troll.

I am sure your buddy does not value my opinion. It is substantiated, which you trolls are unaware of, and it is not a love note to Trump
Old 11-25-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.” - Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 28, 1786"
Old 11-25-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Tweet from John Huey....FormerEditor in Chief of TIME...Former editor of Fortune.

"CNN played a major role in toppling the iron curtain. Fox wants to build a new one in, of all places, The U.S.A."
Old 11-25-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
My friend ,Deep State (globalist/Internationalist/Establishment/Regulatory State) is all powerful and they control the nations narrative to their liking . Obama was their puppet and they created his fictional image. and to get back to the topic of this thread the MSM hears their dog whistle and responds with the reporting the powerful demand

Personal Best Regards:
OK...rubi...you get this part of the lies...so why don't you get the whole "racial equality" thing is a lie too?

The MSM...IS...the governments propaganda mouthpiece because it's owned by the same people who own the government...the ultra wealthy...who's ONLY aim...is to get even more ultra wealthy.

They have looted #20 trillion and left us to pay the check.

Quote:
I'd say this thread is about the quality of news reporting
and that kardashians were used only to define the type of tabloid reporting that permeates news today. its all about nothing

Personal Best Regards:
It's ALL about dividing us up into several different groups...that all hate each other...so we'll NEVER unite against them, our real enemy.

Quote:
Time 's man of the year Noble peace prizes Academy awards, etc are a big joke and totally political

Who cares.

Personal Best Regards:
See..you KNOW it's all BS...and SO IS RACIAL EQUALITY.

That's why I BEG you to go visit MLK Blvd or a black high school...so you can SEE the whole equality thing is a scam. The 99% are completely worthless.

WHY do you think there are no blacks here defending themselves? They have nothing to defend themselves with. HOW do you defend being 10X more violent? Half the race getting government benefits? 80% born out of wedlock? 80% no father "families". Lowest test scores of ANY other race. Destroy EVERY neighborhood. Destroy cities, countries...pretty much everything they touch.

Quote:
Grasshopper look deeper. all governments are immoral and all they want is power and control. the difference is how they go about it. In America its by the administrative state under the guise of safety security well being. the monolith we call federal government should give you a clue. Administrative State relies on the naivete' of the public

Personal Best Regards:
Again you got it...now "get" there is NO racial equality!

Quote:
“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.” - Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 28, 1786"
The press USED to be independent...now it's all owned by the same people who own the government.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tweet from John Huey....FormerEditor in Chief of TIME...Former editor of Fortune.

"CNN played a major role in toppling the iron curtain. Fox wants to build a new one in, of all places, The U.S.A."
Sounds accurate.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Sounds accurate.
Profound remark for 31347.

Keep it up buddy
Old 11-25-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good quote. Fox news is a mouth piece to the Trump Administration often.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tweet from our President .....

".@FoxNews is MUCH more important in the United States than CNN, but outside of the U.S., CNN International is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly. The outside world does not see the truth from them"

Response from a Republican.....David Jolly...

"Pretty sure what CNN International has done is report to the world that the U.S. President questions NATO, coddles Putin, withdrew from intl trade & climate agreements, banned immigrants of a specific religion, & has threatened war on North Korea. What exactly did they get wrong?"
That is great. Way to take a stand against man of the long long con.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is great. Way to take a stand against man of the long long con.
The long long con?

Spewing unemployment as a project
Old 11-25-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
The long long con?

Spewing unemployment as a project
The 59 year con. That's long
Old 11-25-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because I was recruiting some from Syracuse U I learned that around 30% of student who decided on journalism as their major had to first take remedial English

Personal best Regards:
What were the demographics of the 30% needing remedial english? Bet I know...
Old 11-26-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
What I care about is a man sitting in the Oval Office who would or could possibly make such a tweet, statement.

As always, you excuse the ramblings of an incoherent person.
If you go back and read my original post Trump's name was never mentioned as this was about the absurdity of news reporting.

What I find interesting is that people who hate Trump seem to be annoyed at people who support Trump and even more bizarre people who never mention Trump at all.

Again for the upteenth time, my topic is not about Trump but it seems every political thread irrespective of the topic results in reductio ad Trumpursun?

Personal best Regards:

Tags
events, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.