Kayle Rest in Peace

Old 02-11-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

Default Kayle Rest in Peace

Ok I'll take the bait and talk about this young woman that was killed by Islamic extremists. The first thing I would like to say is "Mr. President this could be my daughter". Yes, same ideals, but fortunately expressed through service in the Peace Corps - yes some danger involved, but nothing like Kayle experienced.

I have said that I believe if the woman hostage is killed (not knowing at the time who she was) this would get POTUS' attention and it appears that is exactly what has happened. Tragic it took this and the others apparently didn't matter as much, but I am grateful that at least it seems today listening to his speech that just maybe he thinks we have a problem that needs to be addressed.

So God bless Kayle and may she rest in peace. And hopefully her death will begin to bring the end to these savages.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:37 PM
n/a

Love and peace to Kayleigh.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Love and peace to Kayleigh.
Second time the no edit feature has tripped me up - along with autocorrect. Meant to say "love and peace to Kayla".
Old 02-12-2015, 10:42 AM
n/a

Although this article's title will throw you off, I thought it ended as a wonderful tribute to Kayla. What a remarkable young woman who has probably done more in her 20+ years than most of us will ever do in a lifetime. Praying for peace for her family as she now rests with her heavenly Father.

The shocking truth about energy drinks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.