Keep it up Pocahontas

Old 01-12-2018, 02:47 AM
n/a

Default Keep it up Pocahontas

BOOM! Walmart about to dump TRUMP CASH all over America, makes HUGE Announcement! - YouTube

Old 01-12-2018, 12:09 PM
n/a

$11 an hour jobs. Is this the best type of job you can find to hype his economic revival.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
$11 an hour jobs. Is this the best type of job you can find to hype his economic revival.
Seriously? You do realize that Walmart is the largest employer in the world don't you?
Old 01-12-2018, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seriously? You do realize that Walmart is the largest employer in the world don't you?
Employer Employees 2015 Headquarters
United States Department of Defense 3.2 million United States
People's Liberation Army 2.3 million China
Walmart 2.1 million United States
Old 01-12-2018, 12:59 PM
n/a

Not saying Walmart isn't an extremely important part of the American economy. I respect the employees who work hard for little money.
But when Trump's promise was to bring back good paying jobs I don't think his supporters are excited about $11 an hour jobs.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not saying Walmart isn't an extremely important part of the American economy. I respect the employees who work hard for little money.
But when Trump's promise was to bring back good paying jobs I don't think his supporters are excited about $11 an hour jobs.
I'll bet many of the people who work at Walmart will welcome the pay raise and the additional employee benefits Walmart is now offering.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
They're NOT coming back...why should a company pay a 3rd world minority here when they can keep paying them even less over there?

America isn't the America you remember...90% white. America is 51% minorities now. Unless that changes it'll never get better. In EVERY country it has happened...it has never come back.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
They're NOT coming back...why should a company pay a 3rd world minority here when they can keep paying them even less over there?

America isn't the America you remember...90% white. America is 51% minorities now. Unless that changes it'll never get better. In EVERY country it has happened...it has never come back.
Again...from what country do you post ?
Old 01-12-2018, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again...from what country do you post ?
Why don't YOU discuss the issue?

You're a f@cking moron rocky...give it up...I've told you...I live HERE in the bubble...FAR away from those I don't want near me.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't YOU discuss the issue?

You're a f@cking moron rocky...give it up...I've told you...I live HERE in the bubble...FAR away from those I don't want near me.
HERE = what country ?. Specific please
Old 01-12-2018, 06:32 PM
n/a

You have a very rosey view of the past. Sears was the number 1 retailer in this country for 40 years (worked there when I was in college). An amazing business accomplishment. It was so dominate it controlled a lot of the American manufacturers who supplied Kenmore and Craftsman. It squeezed those companies like an orange to stay on top. You never made a great salary in retail. People in my neighborhood were a little better than most because Sears had a stock plan and the stock went up every year, not like a Google but still positive every year. They were surpassed in the 80's by Kmart who as we know was beaten by Walmart. Walmart revolutionized distribution and sourcing from China. When you worked for any of these companies you generally did not make what we would call a very comfortable middle to upper middle class salary. The profit margins are too thin to pay a lot of salary in retail.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:48 AM
n/a

Tags
pocahontas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.