Keurig

Old 11-13-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Default Keurig

Keurig coffee makers have stopped advertising on Faux News "Hannity" show.

The rabid Hannity lovers are now trashing their machines. Well, maybe now without their jolt of caffeine, they can come to their senses and get away from Hannity of Fake News and start thinking for themselves.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Keurig coffee makers have stopped advertising on Faux News "Hannity" show.

The rabid Hannity lovers are now trashing their machines. Well, maybe now without their jolt of caffeine, they can come to their senses and get away from Hannity of Fake News and start thinking for themselves.
Would you rather have them join you watching the View?
Old 11-13-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Default Keurig gets the last laugh....

Keurig.jpg
Old 11-13-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly.. Once they figure out how stupid they were they'll go out and buy the newest model on Black Friday.. lol
Old 11-13-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Since Fox viewers stopped supporting Target stores (bathroom policy), Starbucks (red cups), football games (NFL), movies (Hollywood "elites"), television (same "elites"), newspapers ("failing"), coffee makers, they will have lots of time to get on this forum and whine about their boring lives....
Old 11-13-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since Fox viewers stopped supporting Target stores (bathroom policy), Starbucks (red cups), football games (NFL), movies (Hollywood "elites"), television (same "elites"), newspapers ("failing"), coffee makers, they will have lots of time to get on this forum and whine about their boring lives....
You seem to spend plenty of time here. How's your boring life?
Old 11-13-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to spend plenty of time here. How's your boring life?
I do, don't I? But I don't drink coffee, or watch football. Come to think of it, I don't go to movies either. Hmmm.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do, don't I? But I don't drink coffee, or watch football. Come to think of it, I don't go to movies either. Hmmm.
"Three new brands announced on Monday that they were pulling ads from "Hannity."
Hebrew National, Reddi-wip, and Marie Callender's told Business Insider the show had been removed from advertising plans.
The news comes after Keurig faced intense backlash from the right for pulling ads from "Hannity."

Reddi-wip and Hebrew National cut advertising from Sean Hannity's show - Business Insider
Old 11-13-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Red face

Quote:
Funny that.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:59 PM
n/a

Default too much for Hannity supporters to grasp?

toomuchto grasp.jpg

JaguarowningHannitysupporters.jpg

Volvo pulls its ads from Hannity after Moore coverage | TheHill
Old 11-14-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Women make 80% of purchasing decisions.

Femo-Fascism, anyone?
Old 11-14-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

The first time I saw the Keurig coffee machine, I refused to ever use it. What a mess it makes out of our environment. Most polluting idea I have ever seen.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
The first time I saw the Keurig coffee machine, I refused to ever use it. What a mess it makes out of our environment. Most polluting idea I have ever seen.
wgas?

Old 11-14-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
wgas?

Old 11-14-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure what this even is? I am not a coffee drinker so never pay much attention to coffee making equipment.

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.