Keurig

Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Not sure what this even is? I am not a coffee drinker so never pay much attention to coffee making equipment.
Any normal people know exactly what a Keurig coffee maker is.

Most people have purchased one or more, either for themselves or as presents.

Shows just how out if touch you are with reality.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

I'm drinking a cup of Keurig brewed coffee right now, and it tastes better to me knowing that they no longer support Hannity, the most divisive liar in the media. Maybe Hannity, Trump, and Roy Moore can invite a few 14 year old girls over for some Nescafe!
Old 11-14-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm drinking a cup of Keurig brewed coffee right now, and it tastes better to me knowing that they no longer support Hannity, the most divisive liar in the media. Maybe Hannity, Trump, and Roy Moore can invite a few 14 year old girls over for some Nescafe!
Funny. I never could get into coffee but have drunken way too much Coca-Cola over the years. Had to go to diet for health concerns. And caffeine free most of the time.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
The first time I saw the Keurig coffee machine, I refused to ever use it. What a mess it makes out of our environment. Most polluting idea I have ever seen.
Even the inventor regrets coming up with the K-Cup..
Old 11-14-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Women make 80% of purchasing decisions.

Femo-Fascism, anyone?
Or men without B***s!

COPUFF
Old 11-14-2017, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or men without B***s!

COPUFF
How insightful and compelling....

Meanwhile,

Femo-Fascism is not an opinion, it is a fact of the voting statistics

Old 11-14-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm drinking a cup of Keurig brewed coffee right now, and it tastes better to me knowing that they no longer support Hannity, the most divisive liar in the media. Maybe Hannity Trump , and Roy Moore can invite a few 14 year old girls over for some Nescafe!
Now, that is funny!

Old 11-14-2017, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
They are hard to find, unless you look at the movies with Tal.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

If you meet someone who watches or listens to Hannity just back away slowly and move on.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Hannity's show has lost around 8 major sponsors since he started his love fest with Crazy Roy Moore.

It was hilarious to see Hannity last night giving Crazy Roy just 24 hours to come clean. You know very well that Hannity was told to issue that challenge by his front office - so they hopefully will not lose more sponsors!

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.