Keystone pipeline...once again Obama defies the electorate

Old 11-07-2015, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You have to buy into the unproven theory of "man caused global warming" before you can give any credence to an "environmental impact". Besides, the oil is already being used and being transported by Buffet's trains. A pipeline would be a safer mode of transport and more environmentally friendly.
I actually would have liked for the pipeline to have been approved . It is far better to get our oil from a friendly neighbor than a vindictive enemy. It's just that the mindless name calling is so common on this forum that civil back and forth is impossible.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I actually would have liked for the pipeline to have been approved . It is far better to get our oil from a friendly neighbor than a vindictive enemy. It's just that the mindless name calling is so common on this forum that civil back and forth is impossible.
HOWEVR!!!! The mindless name calling is the work of but a few and the forum should not be tarred with the broad bush of the few.

And many of us have learned to ignore the few so a civil back and forth IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ONCE THE FEW ARE EXCLUDED.

We the majority should not allow the generalization based on the few to lead or determine the way.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:29 PM
n/a

Well the facts are that this Canadian sand tar will make itself to the market regarless of this decision. It will be transported by rail which has a far greater carbon footprint. PS-would not be surprised if the Canadians build a pipeline to their west coast for shipment to China.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. It's tiring to read of liberal whining about how misperceived they are and how the big bad conservative bullies won't compromise and give them their way.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
HOWEVR!!!! The mindless name calling is the work of but a few and the forum should not be tarred with the broad bush of the few.

And many of us have learned to ignore the few so a civil back and forth IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ONCE THE FEW ARE EXCLUDED.

We the majority should not allow the generalization based on the few to lead or determine the way.
I do not think they should be ignored.

I think most of us know exactly who they are and we should call them out on it.

They simply PM each other with such great glee (as a middle school girl would do) when they upset a thread of change the subject.

Tags
talk, defies, electorate, obama, pipeline, keystone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.